14. The guitar lover but not more than his bestfriend

"Jimin how is it?"chaeyoung shouted at the other side holding a music instrument. They are both now in the area selling musical instruments.

Jimin didn't hear her. He lost in his thought. He is admiring a guitar. That's looking really attractive in his eyes.

Wow its really beautiful. Should I buy it?

He then took the guitar in hand. Their curves, the shiny strings and the beautiful woods it's really attracted him. He looks at the price.

It's too much. Whatever I'm going to buy this.

But then something come up his mind.

Oh no I can't spend my money. Chu's birthday is coming so I want to make a big surprise for her. So I want to spend my money for her. My dear guitar I will buy you next day.. Okay.

Then he put it back there. Little did he know that someone watching him.

Chaeyoung didn't get any answer from jimin. So she went towards but then stoped after seeing him admiring the guitar and also put them back.

Did he have no money to buy that. Don't worry Jimin I will buy for you.

She stared him with a smile.

After their shopping chaeyoung went to her and looked at her savings from childhood. She took that and began to count the money. But that can't buy the guitar. She needs some money too. She can ask her father. But..

I will buy the guitar with my own money for him and I will also confess my feelings with this guitar.

She smiled at her own thoughts.

After that she searched some jobs for two days.

Jimin started at the sky thinking what he is going to do to surprise his chu. That thought made him really excited . Because it's have been some month he can't spend his time with her. She is the one who is busy. Cause all the time he asked for her to come with him, she have date with Taehyung. But sometime she agree but then after sometime Tae call him and tell him that "Sorry Jimin, jisoo can't come with you today. She have a date with me"
He didn't know what is happening. Sometime Taehyung behaving rudly with him. Like he is separating them purposely.
Jimin sighed at his thoughts.

I will give you the most memorable gift for you chu...

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
If you enjoy then just click the star.
And take care ♥️🥰