21.The end

After 7 years

Now Jisoo is a most successful actress,
Tae, he is a billionaire now, yes he is a great business man, although he took major in acting he didn't end up his career as an actor like his fiancée. He love him as a business man and Jisoo supported him at all his worst time. And Chaeyoung, she is now a solo singer under YG entertainment the biggest company in korea. She is known as Rosé. And about Jimin you will know soon...

All peoples are really busy arranging the wedding hall.

"Hey please put some flowers here" jisoo's dad said to a worker.

"Hey Jihoon, just relax" Mr. Park, Jimin's dad pated his friend's back.

"How can I relax minsung-aah just look there, the guests started to come and the wedding ceremony will start soon".

"Yes there" an employ put the flower where Mr. Kim said.

"Btw minsung-aah, Will Jimin come here today?" Mr. Kim asked his friend about his son with a calm voice. And he looked at mr. Park and saw he is looking down with some guilty.

"I don't know, this is Jisoo's best day in her life. I hope he will attend " Mr. Park said.

"He will, cause he can't forget his best friend like this"

"But you know we are the one who ruined their beautiful friendship like this, we are world worst parents who don't know about our children feelings"
They are feeling more guilty thinking about the past.

"Hey guys what are doing here, Jisoo is almost ready and give her your greetings " Mrs. Park shouted.

"Yaah we are coming, jihoon aah we can't be sad, we want to enjoy our daughter's wedding. And about Jimin, if their friendship is true and real, he will definitely come here " Mr. Park smiled and went towards the room where his wife have. Mr. Kim also smiled and followed Mr. Park.

Jisoo is getting ready at the bride's room. After her dad and mom and Mr and Mrs park and some guest come there and giving her their greeting and now she is peacefully touching up her make up.

"Wow Jisoo, you're really beautiful " a excited tune she heard and she looked at there.

"Oh finally you're here, I thought you can't make it up your schedule. After all you're the great singer Rosé " she said and Chae just pouted her cute cheek.

"Hey don't call me that, I like when you call me chaeyoungie or chipmunk " Jisoo just laughed at her cuteness. After Jimin left the country and Chae know about it, she really regretted and apologized Jisoo for saying and thinking their friendship like that. And they become good friends.

"Mmm Soo, will Jimin come?" Chae can't hide her curiosity. Jisoo just looked down cause she also don't know about the answer.

"I'm sorry, after all I'm also one of the reason.."

"Hey don't be sorry chae, it's not your fault. It's our decision to made up our dream "

"Hey dear it's the time for go" her mother said and her father took her hand with a smile and walked in the aisle .

The wedding hall is decorated beautifully. The guests are sitting side and looking at them. The guests are almost Korea's celebraties and top businessmen. She is walking like a queen with her dad beside her. She slowly looked up and saw Her love is admiring her with a glittering eyes. They almost waited for this moment today they are become one . Her eyes also watered after seeing him but she smiled and admired his ethereal beauty. Their distance come to an end. Jisoo's dad gave her hand to Tae. Tae accepted with a smile and gave her dad to a nod like he is promising her father to protect his daughter like a precious queen. Her dad also gave him a genuine smile and went to his seat.

"Can we start?" The priest asked.

The end..................

Jk guys.
The next chapter is coming sooon😘😘😘