A wrecking ball.

Tatiana Point of View

This is ridiculous. How did that get out. I did ask Michael for a divorce but clearly he didn't sign these papers tho.

Wait you did and you or Michael didn't tell me or Greg." Sheryl rants with a curious look on her face.

Because me and him wanted to keep this a secret and when it's was the right time we were gonna tell everyone."

I know I am being nosy and all in your business." When is the last time you and Michael had sex." Sheryl says with a I wanna know face."

Sheryl ! I yelled what the hell to her in a annoyed voice.

What I just want to know it's a big problem for me to ask that." Sheryl looks at me wanna to know an answer.

I looked at her and then I realize and*think to myself 3 months ago when we was having sensual hot s*x in a dressing room. * I snaps out of it.

I breathe slowly and then starts to speak." I mumble 3 months ago in a dressing room where me and him were looking for outfits and things started to get kinky I say." Lucky the store was rented out by him for 3 hours.

What speak louder." Sheryl looking blunt straight at me

It was 3 months ago." In a dressing room at Melrose Avenue I said to Sheryl in a nervous pitful voice."

What." ! Sheryl yells at me with a playful tone * 3 Months." Are you serious."

No wonder why you mad* Sheryl Nudges Me In my shoulder*.

I roll my eyes at her and give her the finger." While eating a chocolate chip

The door bell suddenly rings

While Sheryl is eating a donut and *getting on my nerves* we still act like children and we are in our 40's . I walked down stairs to open the door and I see news reporters and paparazzi. WTF Are they doing here."TATIANA IS IT TRUE YOU AND MICHAEL ARE GETTING A DIVORCE. TATIANA IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR WITH MICHAEL FOR HIS MONEY. TATIANA WHO IS GONNA GET CREE. TATIANA IS MICHAEL A GOODLOVER. I wanna say something to these scumbags I say in my head*. GET THE HELL OFF OF MY PROPORTY NOW BEFORE I CALLED THE POLICE NOW. *I yelled with outrage and frustration*

I slammed the door in their face and went back up stairs and pretend nothing happened." What happen down there Tat is everything okay. Yes I am fine." In my thoughts I am so not fine*." Okay if you say so*she goes back eating a donut.  Well let's go I have a photoshoot to get to."  We both walk downstairs and I grab my car keys and then I lock the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Point of View 

Ricky and Greg both of y'all are getting on my nerves." I'm not telling yall nothing so stop bugging." But Mike C'mon and tell us are we will keep it's a secret we promise and won't tell Jonathan or the others they both said with a snicky and sly voices. Both of yall are like the paparazzi invading my personal space and I will tell yall and the others when I am I feel like it so stop it.  All come on Mike you use to to tell us back in the bad tour and dangerous tour days Greg And Ricky pouts.

That was a long time ago I said with a dreadful look."  Greg walks to Michael bedroom and start looking for clues."  GREG what the hell your doing in there. 

Nothing just looking around he says with a curious voice. 

Well do not go in my drawers."

And why not he said with and nosy voice.

Because whatever is in my drawers is little you guys is business and it's personal stuff in there that you guys don't need to know nothing about so please don't go in there or else. I said with good oh might.

Fine whatever. Really Greg I mean it. Okay I won't I promise he said with a sincere voice. 

 Greg Point Of View

You know damn well I can't not keep a promise I said to myself. I looked under the bed and under the sheets and then in the bathroom.  

And then a gut feeling started to kick in and then I wanted to look in one of his drawers but that invasion of privacy so I said to myself don't do it. 

 So I said fu*k it then I go look into one of his drawers then I saw some poems.

 As I sit alone in my room tonight, It sure is a change from the same old fight.

It sure is a change from the same old fight.
I want to be held and loved tonight,
To share all my dreams with the man who lost sight.
Hold on or let go, I need to decide.
But oh, how I wish you were here by my side.
Changes have come and loneliness fades
When I learn to accept the choices we made.
My dreams have been shattered and nightmares occur
When I drive past the home that you always called yours.
I've experienced pleasure and got to know pain.
The women involved has made me insane.
The love that I had has turned into pain.
A man will appear, whom I won't have to blame.
The tears soon will pass, as God pulls me near.
The lessons are taught, and soon should be clear.
Be happy and helpful, and hold your head high
Because sooner or later we must say goodbye.
Be honest in life and flowers will bloom.
Remember me always and erase all the gloom
Because life is a treasure that will shine like the moon.

 I never thought this day would come.

I truly thought you were the one.
We used to laugh and talk all night.
Now we argue, fuss, and fight.
All is wrong in things I do.
To take the blame is never you.
So quick to run when things get rough.
Your best excuse, it's just too tough.
Home alone has become my life.
Did you forget you had a wife.
I keep it secret when things turn bad.
Because our kids love their dad.
I'll sleep tonight on what I wrote.
As I leave this goodbye note.

Then I look to the side and grab a few papers under the left hand corner and see what Michael didn't wanted me to see.   

Michael And Tatiana Divorce Papers. Then I put everything back in the drawer then I walk out of his room with 1000 emotions running of me at once.

The End of This Chapter.

 Instagram-diamond.mjj

 Tiktok- diamondrosemjj 

 What will happened next on destroyed find in the next chapter.