Make-Up Sex

"Every couple fights. Just make sure that the make-up sex always lasts longer than the fights." This chapter is gonna be very sexy."

While Cree is at her friend house spending the night." I patiently wait for Michael to come and it's 9:34 pm." I shake my head and look down.

I am so pissed right now I can killed someone." He said 5 am. I want to strangle him."

I looked outside and see a car pull up in the drive-way and I wait by the door." Not looking at what I am wearing a robe with a Garter Belt under it."

Then Michael Comes out looking without a care in the world." He has on pajamas pants with hijab covering his face and a black jacket and them big-ass loafers." He is trying to hide from the paps and news reporters." Knowing the paps can come at anything time

He walk inside without evening looking at me." Um where you been I ask bluntly and curiously."

He walks upstairs to the left and then goes to the right heading into the bar."

Alize." Michael mumble simply as the bartender nods grabbing a glass.

Ok." Keith grabs a glass from the wine collar." Then he pours some alize into the glass and hands it to Michael and thens walks into the back."

Michael." Where have you been I say to him shaking my leg wondering where he was."

He looks at me then back at his glass." I been at the studio like I told you Tatiana." He says in a low deep baritone voice."

Your were supposed to come home at 5:00 am not 9:30 pm "I said to him and then suddenly I decided to walk over to him." And remove part of the hijab out the way". 

I can't believe my eyes." I looked down at his neck and see what look like hickeys on his neck."

Michael what is this on your neck." I point to it.

A bruise he says." I know he is lying I thought to myself."

Why are you lying to me." Me fidgeting my hands shaking them nervously."

I am not lying to you he looks at me shaking his leg." Would you stop it"I say."

Stop what." He says with a cold tone he gets up and walk out of the bar at our house." I not finished talking to you Mike."

So many thoughts were running a thousand miles per hour in my head. It's like someone knocked the wind out of me.

Come On Mike." What T he yells." I jumped."

What happened to you what took you so long." 

I don't got time for this I'm gonna go take a shower." He says while going into the bedroom then bathroom and he shuts the door."                                                                                                                                                          I swallow hard running a hand through my hair."

(*45 minutes later*)

And then I go look in our drawer for something." "It's got to be in here. " I mumble under my breath moving some of his and mine clothes out of the way.  

"What are you looking for." He asks washing off his face and body." I turned around looking at him.

Nothing I say.." Whatever he says bluntly."

Look Michael we need to talk about our relationship it's pushing us apart and tearing us down." 

Look Tat we need to take some time apart he's said."