chapter 1

(this is before season 3, thought the book could use some fluff between the two)

Bambi's pov

i was sat on yasminas bed, it was better than the floor, she walked up and pulled me down so we were cuddling, i smile at her and she started to speak, "i missed you, a lot," she looked at me in the eyes, i smile to her and placed a kiss on her head, "i missed you too, mi amor," i placed her head on my chest and she kissed my cheek. i smile and we soon drifted off to sleep. 

ben's pov

i was looking around for my sister when i bumped into sammy, "hey, have you seen bambi ?" i asked her, "o, no, sorry, i was looking for yas maybe there with each other ?" and i nod and we go up to yas's area, we heard 2 sets of breathing and when we looked up to see the two of them cuddling Bambi's arm and yas's leg hanging off, i smile and we head down. 

'in the morning '

Bambi's pov,

i start to wake up and yas was looking at me , "morning, " i said with a rasp in my voice, "morning, beautiful," she smiled at me and we head down, the others started to eat fruit and i sat there awkwardly, "so, when you said you would tell us later what was it everyone's hear," kenji spoke up, "well... this is going to be a long story..." "[brooklynn] we have time" "well-"

time skip because i dont want to say the story, if u forgot its in the first book (i think)

"yeah and know im half raptor because of the scratch..." i looked at them and the first thing that came out of darius's mouth was "so your a raptor.... SO COOL!!! wait how did that work??" he smiled and i continued and said "o, well basicly wu experimented on the raptor and it has this thing on her claw that has raptor DNA and it got into my blood stream and my body could either reject it , which could of killed me or accept it, like my body did and now im basicly half raptor, o and i can't eat veg, or fruit, it makes me sick," i looked at them. yas picked me up and walked down to the floor and walked off with me in her arms, she smiled and put me on a rock. 

"i didn't want to give this to you in front of everyone but here," she handed me a ring, i started to turn bright red and she said " i want it to be a promise ring, to say when were 17 maybe 18 you will marry me, please," she looked at me in the eyes and i jumped into her arms , "yeh, i agree," i looked at her and felt a peck on my lips, i turn bright red but smile and peck her lips back, (peck= small kiss)