chapter 6

yas's pov 

Everyone from camp was running around the island trying to find bambi, we have a way off this island and we all decided to find her as she is still apart of the group and they all wanted to get off the island all together. i ran towards main street, careful to not make too much noise, as rexy(the t-rex, we decided to give a name) still wanders around here when i got to the very end of the parks border area that lead to the forest to report to the others i found something, it was covered slightly and had something sticking out of it. it was covered in blood.

..

..

..

..

..

a bloodied arm on the floor, not a dino arm, a human arm, with a poison spike in it, it had the same color nail polish that bambi had on when we first came here, she one she reapplied before the video and he torn up jacket, it couldn't of been her , no, it cant be. " yas did you find anything?" ben asked over the radio, "yeh, but you should see it for your selves, " i said about to cry, when i lifted my finger off the button thats when i started to cry, and it wouldn't stop, even when i heard footsteps beside me, "no, no , NO!" ben started to yell, he fell to the floor next to me, tears falling from his eyes, faster than mine. i rap my arms around him and pull him closer to me, he hugs me back and everyone was crying, we just loosed are best friend, sister and girlfriend. we wont see her again, and that hurts the most, the memories, the fact we just let her go, we wont ever see her again..

....

...

...

...

 or will you ??

not a happy ever after is it, not all story's are 

byee~~~