chapter 4

we were making are way to the boat in some swimming costumes, we got them from main park if u were wondering, walking on rocks, i was on yaz's back as i was still tired and everyone was on there way to the boat ben was the only one still in his clothes, we walked onto the boat and i walked with brooklynn. 

"[ben] no sign of anyone," me and brooklynn turned to ben and Brooklyn said "or anything, " i looked around and said "looks like Tiff had some unwanted visitors." we continued to walk around. i walked to yas and we sat at the cushions as everyone was talking about the gas and how to get it to the dock. me and yas layed there when brooklynn and darius walked passes and the door started to rattle and kenji flung open the door, it scared brooklynn and darius half to death but i have to say it was funny "Gotcha!" kenji said laughing "[brooklynn] kenji!" "[darius] not funny dude! you scared-""[kenji] i know, it was awesome" he continued to laugh and fell to his back on the floor "you should of seen your faces, Priceless!" ben said how he was going back to the sore and that he and bumpy would meat us at the docks. i wandered around to different rooms and i found the kitchen, it was full of fresh(ish) meat and fruits, i grin and looked at the grill, it was a light up one, so there had to have matches,the yacht moved and i continued to look around, yas came in and looked around, she smiled and said " were going into the water ok, how about you find a room to have a small nap?" i looked at her, of cause shed realized, i haven't been able to sleep right as i guess im just really hungry  as there was only some small amount of meat left on the island as everything is eating it all. i nodded and cooked some meat, only a small amount and ate before chilling on the floor next to the bag of potatoes, when i woke up, the ship was getting bashed at and the potatoes fell on me, i stretch and walk out to find yas or ben who ever came first.

i found yas sitting by herself and i sat with her " hey, love," i said sitting next to her, she smiled and placed her head on my shoulder " hey darling, you just missed a great time running from dinos, again," i smile and place my head on hers, " you did say you wanted a challenge didn't you ?" we smiled and just sat there for a while, until ben came towards us, " i want a word with yasmina," he said and we both nodded. she got up and ben and her walked away and kenji and sammy sat with me instead, we all got back into are swim where and jumped in the water " guys, this is no time to be messing around!" darius yelled to us, but we were splashing around having fun. 

sammy, me and kenji found some float's and was just laying around in the water on them, we was giggling trying to get water onto kenjis as he didn't want to have a normal floats he chose to have one similar to a paddling pool, that was also inflated at the bottom so he didn't sink we were about half way trough when ben and yes yelled at us to get back, so being the nice people we are, we paddled are way back to them, and they gave us a hand up. we were driven to a dock near by and darius taped up the hole, enough for us to sleep but we took turns and who was on watch looked over the hole, it was me and yas's turn to watch over the hole and we were cuddling on the couch, we smiled to each other, "weave been dating know for around 4 months (made up, not too sure about the actual time) now, " she said smiling " ,an, soon it will be your birthday (again made up, not too sure about her birthday, i dont know any characters birthdays lol)" we smiled and it started to turn day.

lol, best enjoy this happy chapter before it takes a turn >:)