chapter 2

bambi's pov

all we could here was sammy laughing, i smile as yas tightens something to make sure we didn't loose it. sammy ended up splashing kenji with water and yes turned around and hugged me tighter, its been around 2 months when we got stuck on this island and we were happy to get off it, i had a bad feeling but brushed it off, ben crouched down next to me and smiled " i believe soon we would be turning 15," he said looking at me and yas "yep and a week after that yas would turn 16, how time has flown by when you are contently getting chased down by dinosaurs," we all laughed and looked at the island "[darius] goodbye jurassic world." ben's smile turned and bumpy run up to where we pushed off the Shaw "goodbye, bumpy," he frowned and so did i. 

i cuddled up to yas's chest and she held me as we chilled out and kenji and sammy yelled something out to the island, but of course ben brought up toro and yas said "ugh, not again," i giggle and ben said "well bumpy likes hearing it," i smile to him but the water got rough and yas pulled me closer to her, "[brooklynn ] um guys " we looked and saw a bigger wave coming towards up "[brooklynn] Everyone, secure the vines," "[yasmina] how?" she yelled to her looking angry. "[Brooklynn ] i dont know. pull on them?" "[yasmina] you said you had raft experience!" "[Brooklynn ] i said some raft experience. some!" "[yasmina] oh! so only some of us will die." then brooklynn said something but the sail broke off and yas held onto me and i held onto her and the wave crashed down onto us.

yasminas pov

we got to the beach and i looked at bambi, she had a cut on her leg and she was choking on water, i pat her back to help her get water out of her and once she was done she crawled up to me and i picked her up "i hurt," she whispers to me , "go to sleep, ill take you to camp," she nodded and closed her eyes. as we were walking back i was glaring at brooklynn, we were socked and ben was looking for bumpy. darius called for a camp meeting, this is like the third one this week, kenji slid backwards up the slide.

"[darius] ok, on the plus side, still no compies around camp, so thats good," he started " on the minus side, raft escape attempt number one was-" "[kenji] wet-" "[yasmina] bad" "[brooklynn] didn't work." "[darius] it wasn't a total disaster," "[sammy] um, we lost the raft and almost drowned , how is that not a disaster," 

bambi's pov

everyone was taking as i woke up, man my chest hurts, i walked up to where me and yas sleep and climbed into the make-shift bed and chilled out the sun was going down and yas walked up to me and climbed in as well and hugged my waised we talked about how kenji's going to take us to lookout point to get a glider for the sail, we fell asleep soon after .