chapter 3

bambi's pov

"[kenji] welcome to lookout point," we looked and he added on " well,to be fair, lookout point is up there, but you get the gist" "[darius] so how do we get up there?" "[kenji] the sky gondola, usually, but with the power out you'll have to go on foot, it shouldn't be too bad, probs just a one-to-five trek" yas was stretching "[yasmina] that will be an hour" i walked up to the machine and brooklynn tried the button but it didn't work but only lead a spark. i looked at the wearing, "brooklynn do you have any gum?" i ask her, " yeh here," i chewed on it and and stuck it onto the wires, as i fiddled with them kenji walked up as yas kept doing her stretches, "try it again" as she did they started to work, " we turned to yas and said "well meet you up there," 

kenji, sammy and me ran into a carriage and yas and brooklynn in another as we were going up i pushed the glass a little rocking it side to side, me sammy and kenji smiled and we continued to rock it side to side and laughed sitting down "[sammy] i gotta say, you two are two of my favorite people to hang out with, " we smiled to her and we all started to have fun again i look out the window to see yas looking up to me and i wave but fall over backwards and we all looked to each other and burst out laughing, sitting down once again. 

we reached the top and ran out to look at the view it was so pretty, yas and brooklynn were arguing about who would get the had gliders and were walking off, we started to mess around as sammy was looking into the thing, kenji put his face in front of it and we all laughed  "[sammy] oh, wow, i can see everything,-" she spun it around to look somewhere "-trees, trees, more trees, jungle, beach..." she gasped and looked up and looked at her "guys, look at this, quick!" she shoved are faces to see what she was looking at, when we saw it we gasped and heard yaz and brooklynn yell on how we have got to get out but then a Pteranodon dropped in front of her, i froze, the same thing that nearly killed me and ben was stood in front of the girl i love. one crawled down in front of of me, kenji and sammy and snarled at us "[kenji] nice, creepy bird thing, " it snarled at us again and kenji screamed . it called out and we ran for the sky gondolas and jumped in one, but the preponderant put its head in the doors stopping it from closing, kenji kicked it and we were getting rocked around by them, we got to the ground we ran to where we saw them crash and kenji started to giggle, darius said something about a boat ad me, kenji and sammy all klicked onto what we were exited about " boat!" sammy yelled to kenji and the 3 of us started to laugh everyone looked at u "[darius] what are they on about?" "[bambi] we saw tiff and mitches boat!" "[sammy] it's on some rocks not far offshore, we can totally get to it!"

we all ran to the boat me kenji and sammy all ran to it, it was more of a jog to me, since the combined DNA with a raptor, when we got to the shore me kenji and sammy went to mess about, when i looked over to yaz, she was talking to brooklynn laughing about something, i smiled.