Chapter Nine

Jorel's POV.
I watched Ava closely as she left to go inside with Truth. It was only when Matt punched me in the arm I pulled my eyes away from where Ava disappeared.

"What?" I asked slightly irritated.

"Yuma's talking to 'ya."

"Oh sorry, what's up?"

"Nothing man just worried about Ava. I mean at first when Aron brought her around I kept thinking that we all good as dead if any of you found out, but you guys are acting pretty cool about this."

I took a deep breath and nodded my head. "It was actually Matt that hinted at this whole thing. I didn't believe it at first but then it actually made sense." I looked back at the house, then back at Yuma.
"She was being all weird and walking all the way to the park just to talk on her phone."

Behind me I heard a car screech to a stop. I turned around to see Jordan and Funny walking up the front lawn.

"Hey guys we need to have a little band meeting about George." Jordan said coming to a stop right beside me.

I looked at Funny then back at Jordan. I had a horrible feeling that we were going to be kicking George out of the band this time. Funny how that ends up working out. First we kick Deuce out because of Johnny, but now we're kicking Johnny out because of Aron. Weird.

"Seriously?"

A small voice asks behind me. We all turned around to see Ava standing on the porch with Truth.

"Avie, I'm sorry but it's for the best." Jordan said walking up to her and pulling her to him in a tight hug.

For some reason my nerves were getting the best of me again. I kept looking around to see if Johnny would jump out somewhere, and in full honesty that was the last thing we needed at the moment.

I turned my attention back to Ava when I heard her start to cry. I watched as she began to cry harder, Jordan wrapped his arms around her even more.

"What are you gonna do?" I head Yuma ask quietly so that Ava couldn't hear him.

I looked over at Funny and Matt for some kind of indication of what the hell was to happen next.

"Well me and Jordan were thinking of maybe...you know asking Aron to come back to the band."

"What?!"
Again we all turned to face Ava who had stopped crying and stared at all of us.
"You want Aron back...in the band?"

We all looked at each other and nodded in agreement. I looked back at Ava and said, "Yes we do."

"Holy shit." Ava said quietly. She smiled and ran her hands through her hair. "There's nothing that anyone can do that gonna ruin my night."