chapter 1

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, what are you going to do for next week?"

"Huh? Why? What are we going to do for next week?"

"Dumbass, it's Valentines Day next week." Jisoo smacked my head, and I scoffed at her. Here she goes asking this question again when February approaches every year. I never found Valentines Day special; it is just a normal day for me, perhaps I never had tried going on date in 17 years of my life, even once. Whenever I'd see those couples holding a red balloon heart I wish I could simply smack their heads one by one until they get upset and break up with each other.

"What do you expect me to do on Valentines? Get a date?" I said with a mocking tone, she then gave me a ridiculous look. "Why don't you want to try it? At least a one day date." She said.

"You mean a blind date? Hell no. That's even worst." I got up from the chair and started walking away but Jisoo kept following me. Dear goodness gracious.

Anyway, my name is Lisa, and I'm a 17-year-old sophomore student. Despite the fact that I was born in Thailand, I was raised in South Korea, where my mother and I moved when I was three years old. In the photography club, I am the most well-known student in the field of photography. Cameras and images were always at the top of my list of priorities, and nothing else came close. Jisoo, she's my best friend here. Even though she's been with me since I was in elementary school, she's annoying as heck.

"Did you hear? The student council will be preparing lots of exciting booths and one of them is the Marriage Booth! I think I'm going to participate there." She gripped her hand on my arm and started skipping like a rabbit from a cartoon show.

"Do I look like I care?" I said as I proceeded to grab my things in my locker. "Of course you do care! I'm your bestfriend! Duhhh!", She said in a silly tone. By cupping her face, I squeezed her cheeks and laughed sarcastically.

"Of course, a best friend who's outrageously annoying. Let's go get some chicken." I patted on her shoulders and walked away, I heard her leap excitedly. God, she's so annoying yet funny, I thought to myself.

"Yes bitch, let's go!"