chapter 5

Lisa's POV

"Done! Let's see the results!", she exclaimed and pulled me into the photo printing area. In spite of what she'd just done, I couldn't speak because she was also staring directly into my eyes and I couldn't speak at all.

She chuckled as she took the photo strip of us from the printer and smiled when she saw the images, "Are you okay? You look like you just seen a ghost." She chuckled, "Look at you on the third shot! You look like a fish!"

I regained my concentration and began to laugh again. As she caressed her thumb across my cheeks, she added, "Finally, you don't look like a fish but you look like a tomato this time." This is the first time I've ever felt my heart flutter like this.

"Do you like reading books?", she asks randomly. Well, sometimes. I just do it for fun whenever I'm bored. "Sometimes, why?" I asked.

She took my hand and led me into the library, "Let's go to the library, it's my favorite place in the school. It's quiet in there. I know you don't like crowds or loud noises."

"Jennie, if you don't mind me asking, you're suddenly clingy. What made you feel like this?", I questioned. "I'm not sure about myself. I've never done anything like this in my life, so I'm just doing what I want to do." she said while she shrugged her shoulder.

"Anyway, what type of genre do you like? I personally like... Romance." she said with a dramatic expression that made me laugh. "I don't know, maybe fiction?", I said.

"Oh, how about Harry Potter? Twilight? I mean Twilight is both fictional and romance...", she says. It's fun to see her talkative side here.

"I haven't read any of those. I only prefer reading short stories.", I admitted and sat on the fluffy bean bag beside her.

"Books are fun to read if you're bored and especially when the environment is peaceful.", she suggested and laid her head down on the bean bag.

"Yeah right. It is peaceful here.", I closed my eyes and admired the silence as I sat there in comfort. I opened my eyes when I heard something shuffling, it turns out Jennie faced in front of me.

"In fact, you aren't a bad person at all." She said, "I guess I like you." as she gazed into my eyes. She continued, "As a friend."

"Wanna be more than friends?" I made a joke out of it. "Just kidding." I added.

"Maybe if you want, since we're already 'married,' right?" she smirked, and I blushed as I heard those words.

"Have you ever had your first kiss?", Jennie inquired. Every now and then, she'll ask a random question. "Of course not. If I wasn't interested in relationships, why would I get my first kiss? "I started laughing.

"Oh, is that so?", I noticed her propping up her elbows, trying to obtain a better view of me. "Yeah, why?"

"If I kissed you right now, what would you react?", I nearly choked on my own saliva once more when she asked me this question. She's so unexpectedly random.

"I think you're gay.", she suddenly blurted out. What's up with her and these random questions?

"N-no! What made you say that?", I stuttered and I could feel her warm breath brushing across my shoulders as she got closer.

"Because you're gay," she said as she stroked her finger across my shoulder, like if she were writing something.

G A Y

When I realized what she had written on my shoulder, I began to laugh out loud, and she joined me in laughing.

"Come, I'll show you my favorite place," I spoke as we calmed down after laughing, and this time I held out a hand to her.

Jennie smiled and nodded and took my hand, allowing her to stand up. "Sure thing, Lisa," she said. I began walking after signaling her to follow me.

I heard her speed up as I walked out of the library, and she suddenly held my hand, somewhat like what I did when we went to grab ice cream.

I didn't say anything, but instead smiled, because we really appear to be a great couple, the very nicest of them all.

As we were walking down the stairs, she asked me if we were going to the photography classroom, but I said no.

We kept going upstairs until we reached the fifth floor, which is the rooftop me and Jisoo stayed awhile ago.

"This is your favorite place? Why?", she asks. I get it, it's a little bit strange, but it's a wonderful thing for me.

"Same thing as yours, it's peaceful here. I'd like to take pictures here too sometimes.", I simply explained and she just nodded.

"It's quite nice here too.", she said as she looked up at the sky and smiled. I came out with the idea of bringing out my camera because I would never want to forget this moment of my life.

My concentration was focused on Jennie, who was still admiring the view of the city as I brought up the camera. While I had the opportunity, I took a picture of her before it was too late.

"Did you just took a picture of me?", she noticed and looked back at me while I was laughing hard. She went up to me and slightly smacked my shoulder. "Lisa! Delete that!", she yelled in embarrassment.

"No, see! You look so pretty here!", After seeing the image I had just taken, I gasped in disbelief because of her beauty. With my favorite camera, I've never taken a picture of a person in my life. So that means, Jennie is the first person to be stored in this camera's memory.

"Lisa, delete that.", she glared at me, that serious expression is back. However, I will never get scared anymore because I've seen her lovely and charming side.

"No.", I played with her and she suddenly tried to grab the camera, I noticed and raised the camera up so she couldn't reach it.

"You'll have a consequence, Lisa!", she stopped attempting to take my camera and furrowed her eyebrows. "Like what kind of consequences, for example?", I playfully asked.

"Oh, you want to know?", she then smirked and I nodded confidentially. Jennie took a step closer to me and made that charming look in her eyes as she stared at my lips and eyes once more.

"What are you doing?", I gave up and started getting weak. I think my new weakness is her staring right in my soul because it looks like death for me.

We're just inches away from each other right now since she's so close to me. When I couldn't take it any longer, my heart began to race..

Then she tiptoed to reach my level and her lips landed on mine.