epilogue

A seven-year-old Lisa, running around the playground of her neighborhood. When she looks around, she notices a boy and a girl her age holding hands and running to the playground together.

"Happy Valentine's Day", the boy exclaimed and hugged the girl as she overhears their talk. "They are too young to do that," Lisa thought to herself as she continued to swing on the swings with an unpleasant expression on her face and whispered an 'ew'.

She minds her own business and she noticed that there was a girl standing beside her, smiling at her but not in a creepy way. "Hi.", the little girl waved at Lisa.

"Hi, who are you? Come, let's sit together.", Lisa said with a smile, motioning for the small girl to sit next to her on the swing.

The little girl sat alongside her on the swing and said, "My name is Jennie." Lisa greeted her with a smile and then says her name.

"They are too young to do those right? You should be spending Valentines Day with your family first.", Jennie says as she swings, Lisa agreed with her by nodding.

"That's something I agree with. When I'm 16 years old and up, my mommy says I can have a Valentine's date, but I don't think I want to." Lisa frowns, and the brunette girl smiles at Lisa's own words.

"I'll meet you again when I'm older and spend time with you on Valentines Day instead of having a partner.", Jennie says with a giggle. Lisa took a while to get it, but she eventually did and laughs with Jennie.

"Sure, let's do that. Let's meet again.", Lisa said as she looked at Jennie and nodded, making a promise to each other.

And so they did fulfill that promise.

Lisa's POV

I smiled at the sky as I appreciate the fresh air. I'm happy with my life as it is, and I'll never change anything about it.

I glanced at the lovely woman beside me, who was scrolling through my camera's shots. I sat down and joined her in looking at the images.

"You're a very nice photographer, Lis.", she smiled and continued looking at the photos. "Of course I am.", I smiled back and hugged her.

"I'm so happy that I met you.", I admitted and she looks at me with that lovely smile. "Me too, if we didn't get paired back at that booth, I could've sworn my life would still be boring the way it is before, but now, I'm more happier when I'm with you."

I had no idea this would be the beginning of my love story. We had never been in love before, but we decided to give it a shot and love each other because we only live once in life. That's all that matters to me right now: I'm happy and she's also happy.

"I love you.", I said to her and pecked on her cheeks, she hugged me tight and said, "I love you more."

"I love you always and forever."

-----------------------------------------------------------

oh my god, i finished it!! this is one of my best stories of mine and i loved how it turned out even if it's just short. i got so much romantic excitement (kilig for those filos out there) while writing this story. i know it is fast pacing because i tried my best to finish it by february 14 which is valentines day! this is my second time finishing a story, i know it doesn't really look professional but i hope u guys still liked it!

anyways, stay tuned for another book by me, amqthyst or.. seoul?? hehe! i love u guys and thank u so much for reading my book (pls don't forget to vote!!)

thank u also for my friends once again, thank u for giving me motivation and if ever one of u is reading this thank u so much for supporting my story oh my goddd HAHAHAHAHA thank you guys happy valentines day!

started: february 11, 2022
finished: february 14, 2022

<3