Chapter 2

Wanda AKA Scarlet POV (2 weeks later)

I stood in the meeting room at the end of the table in my suit, my feet shoulder width apart and my hands behind my back waiting for a mission until Madam B walked with a file in her hand in. "Good afternoon Madame B" I said professionally without showing any emotion.

"Good afternoon" she responded as she opened the file in her hand.

"Now. Your mission is to find and eliminate Diego Hernandez. He is an Ex-Hydra employee that has threatened us saying that he will expose some very important information to the public and S.H.I.E.L.D or the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. Mr Hernandez doesn't know what you look like so it will make it easier" She said.

"Understood Madam. When should I execute this mission?" I asked as she looked down back at the file.

"Today actually he is going to a party a Mafia family is hosting to get protection and you're going to go there undercover as Isabella Garcia daughter of Mateo Garcia. You are going to go there to find him and kill him." She said as she then continues.

"You have enough time to get ready as also what you're going to be wearing is in the dressing room including makeup and shoes. Do you understand the mission?" She ask "Yes I understand Madame" I responded "I adjourned this meeting you are dismissed" she said as she then closed the file and walk out the room.'She's such a bitch' I think.

A few minutes later I made it to the dressing room and closed the door behind me I then look at myself in the vanity mirror

(She doesn't have any scars on her face it's just showing the suit)

I looked at my eyes and I took a deep breath seeing my eyes turning back to green. I noticed the dress on the vanity table with a pair of black high heels 'Okay let's get this over with' I think as I started taking off my suit.

10 minutes later

I finished putting on my dress and shoes. Now putting on dark red lipstick finishing my makeup. "Now for the hair" I said as I started curling my hair. Once I was done curling my hair I unplugged the curling iron as I stood up and walked towards the mirror covering the wall

 Once I was done curling my hair I unplugged the curling iron as I stood up and walked towards the mirror covering the wall