Chapter 8

Wanda POV

Strucker punched me in the face and I spit blood on the ground, my hands tied to the chair.

I slowly looked up at him as he pulled up his sleeves.

"Wanda, what is the number one rule?" He ask grabbing my chin to face him, my eyebrow twitched, anger apparent on my face.

He abruptly let go of my chin and sigh.

"Don't be a bitch"

"Okay... You want to be funny" he chuckled as he punched me two times in the face and once in the stomach.

I bent over coughing as he then took a handful of my hair and pulled upwards so we can meet face to face.

"What is the number one rule?" He ask as blood trickled out my nose.

"Leave no witnesses", Strucker let go of my hair and punched me in the face dislocating my nose.

"Mmm" I groan in pain as blood streamed down out of my nose, the stinging feeling of bruises forming on my face.

'What is it with people hitting me in the nose today' I think as I look back at Strucker with a hostel glare.

"YES, WANDA! LEAVE NO WITNESSES! AND WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU LEFT A WITNESS?!" He yelled in my face as I just look at him.

"AND NOT JUST ANYONE IT'S SPIDER-MAN!" He yelled and a small smile appeared on my face as he grabbed my chin.

"Why? Are you smiling, Wanda? Is this funny to you?" He asks, tightening his grip on my chin.

"Nothing, it's just he hasn't seen my face before and since I leave no witnesses there is no one to get information on me. So what I need to know is why are you worried about him? Are you scared?" I ask, smiling as my head snap to the left.

I felt a stinging pain on my right cheek, I giggled as I look back at him.

"He is close to avengers, especially Tony Stark" he said, with venom in his mouth as the smile on my face disappeared.

"So you are scared of them", I glare at him as he chuckles.

"Keep telling yourself that"He said as I realized something.

'Tony Stark... If I could somehow get close to Spider-Man, there's a chance I could get inside the Avengers tower without raising any suspicion. That could work, but Natasha Romanoff has seen my face... well it's worth a shot than staying here longer ' I think as he let go of my chin abruptly.

"Now I have to go, so I'll leave you to get electrocuted today" He said, he then walked towards the door and exited the room.

I then felt electricity surge through my body.

13 years ago
(Wanda is 6 years old)

I spit blood on the floor, my right eyebrow twitched as I pant.

"Wanda! Get up! You got this!" A familiar voice said, I look up from the ground past the figure in front of me to see Pietro with a hopeful look in his eyes.

I then look up at the figure in front of me, my eyes flickered red as I stood up grabbing my dagger.

I stood there, my appearance completely disheveled and my bare feet on the cold concrete.

I glare at the guy who is standing in front of me, which is actually my trainer Joe as I wipe leftover blood from my mouth.

"All right then, now it's time to get serious" Joe said.