Chapter 3

Wanda POV (1 month later in Tokyo)

"Ohhhhh ssshhhitttttttt", I started running down the hallway as bullets flew past me and I wiped the blood off my face.

"Wanda, what happened?" Nick said in my earpiece as I noticed my shirt is still unbuttoned showing my black bra.

"Oh you know bullets are being shot at me the usual, what about you?", I then heard Nick sigh.

"Why are you always sarcastic ?" He asks "It's my way to deal with stressful situations.. Mostly", I turned down another hallway and continued running down it as bullets kept on flying past me, but I then noticed that there was a glass window at the end of the hallway

"James meet me 29 floor".

"Okay I'll meet you there" he responded in my earpiece.

"Hey Nick, do you think a grappling hook will work since I'm going to be jumping out of a window in about 15 seconds?" I ask.

"Wait what?" he said "Time ticking down"I said as I was approaching the window fast.

"Y-yes a grappling hook can work but you don't have one" he said "Okay moment of Truth", I used my magic to make a grappling hook as I then jumped out the window and I turned around to see the gang members shocked that I actually jumped.

I shot my grappling hook and swung into the same building window hitting the ground hard.

2 days earlier (In New York City)

I strike the punching bag, my hair in a ponytail as I hear giggling.

"No..... shut up" I mumble as I keep on striking the punching bag harder, my knuckles turning red.

"Where do you think you're going little lady?" A familiar man's voice asked.

"No stop", I started breathing heavier as I continued striking the bag with all my strength and I didn't even notice my fist were bleeding.

A memory flashes in my mind of the guys thrusting into me and my small, young, defenseless self crying out for help but all they did was stare at me and I could see their greedy disgusting grin on their face as they watched me in pain but did nothing.

I stop striking the punching bag and collapse on the ground with my hand in my hair.

"Please make it stop", then I hear footsteps coming towards me as my hands tremble my eyes trying red.

"They didn't help me.... They just stood there staring at me...." I mumbled to myself, my hands covered in a red mist.

'Calm down Wanda don't lose control again' I think as the footsteps come closer, I take a deep breath as my eyes turn back to green and the red mist disappears.

I stood up taking my hands out of my hair to see the guards approaching me and they stopped around me.

"See I'm not losing control", they looked at me to see my eyes were back to green.

"Good because Madame B needs you to report to the meeting room for another mission" one of the guard said as I nodded and walked straight pass them towards the meeting room.

I made it to the meeting room to see a guy standing in attention, I looked at him for a second but then walked next to him and stood in attention as well.

"Hi, I'm James" the guy next to me said, I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Wanda", then there was silence between us "So do you know what your mission is?" He ask as I sighed annoyed.