003. we'll find him

chapter threewe'll find him

chapter three
we'll find him

Avery opened her front door that night, exhausted from the shift she had just done

Avery opened her front door that night, exhausted from the shift she had just done. After James left the diner, and Robin and Avery had their date, the diner got a small evening rush. It wasn't anything Avery couldn't handle, she had worked when it was much busier but this time it was only Avery and Max, Robin even having to take some orders to not overwhelm Avery.

The brunette took her shoes of, dropping her bag by the door and letting out a sigh of relief before she walked further into the house. She paused her movements when she heard sound coming from the living room, the television on. Avery furrowed her eyebrows wondering who was watching the tv, usually her mum read in her bed or watched the tele in her bedroom and she assumed her dad was still at work.

Avery made her way into the living room to see her father, who turned to her when she entered. Theo smiled at his daughter as she flopped on the sofa next to him, him flinging the blanket that he had on over her legs as well as his.

"Hi sweetie." He greeted.

"Hey dad." Avery yawned, laying her head on his shoulder. "How was work? You find anything about Will, yet?"

"Not yet, Hopper and I are doing our best but we don't have a lot." Theo told her.

"You think he's okay?" Avery whispered.

Avery Monroe loved the young Byers boy, she loved the whole Byers family to be honest. Avery used to tutor Jonathan in biology, her having to go to his house to help him when Joyce was working. She met Will one time, deeming him the sweetest boy she had ever met from the moment he said 'hi'.

Avery got along with most of the boys, Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will. She mostly got along with Lucas but that was purely because his excessive comments reminded her a little bit of Robin and she used to have to look after his little sister Erica, who was a lot more sarcastic than any other person she had ever met.

"I'm not sure but Will's a good kid, you'd have to wonder what went wrong in the world for someone as sweet as him to have something bad happen to him." Her father spoke, smiling softly.