005. pretty... good

chapter five pretty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

chapter five
pretty... good

Avery and Jonathan only pulled away from the hug when Joyce started pacing around her living room, talking about the thing in the wall being after Will

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Avery and Jonathan only pulled away from the hug when Joyce started pacing around her living room, talking about the thing in the wall being after Will. Jonathan walked over to his mum to try and calm her down as Theo walked back over to the group, pulling his daughter into a side hug as they listened.

"He's in danger. We have to find him! We -" Joyce begged, grabbing onto Hopper.

"What exactly was this thing?" Hopper asked. "It was some kind of animal, you said?"

"Uh, no, it was... It was almost... human, but it wasn't. It..." Joyce tried to find the words. "It had these long arms and... it didn't have a face. It didn't have a face?"

Jonathan had had enough, turning around and swiftly walking to his bedroom, his door slamming behind him. Avery watched as Hopper stood in front of Joyce, trying to calm her down. The brunette furrowed her eyebrows at the description of the monster that had 'taken' Will, it sounding oddly familiar.

Hopper left Joyce, who stood up and stared at the wall in front of her. Avery stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder before giving her a weak smile and making her way towards the door with her father.

The two Monroe's walked through the front door, Lorelai being sat on the sofa watching the news. It was reporting the news of Will's body being found. Avery sat on the sofa next to her mum, Lorelai immediately turning the news off and hugging her daughter. Theo kissed Lorelai's head before sitting down the other side of Avery.

"Will's gone." Avery whispered quietly.

"I know honey, I know." Lorelai kissed her forehead. Avery stayed in her mum's comforting embrace, staring at the television, however her gaze wasn't focused, the simple thought that Will was dead not allowing her to think clearly.

————————————

Avery woke up the next morning still led on the sofa, a blanket having been placed over her. She smiled softly at the smell of bacon wafting through her house, yawning as she got up and walked to the kitchen to see her mum making breakfast.