Ch. 10

"No!" you yelled jumping under the table to grab the vision from them, but they got away with it and placed it on the table, "Mirabel and (y/n) found Bruno's vision, they're in it, they're gonna destroy the magic, and now we're all doomed!" Dolores blurted out. you and Mirabel tried grabbing it but ended up pushing it to slide to the end of the table where Alma was sitting. You were in trouble now.

The doors flung open to reveal many people standing outside, "Felicidades!" they all yelled but when they saw the disaster that was going on inside they all gasped and stood there confused. The Guzmans left with Alma chasing after them, Luisa went to her room balling with Agustine chasing after her, Isabella went to her room and as she passed you and Mirabel she glared at you and told Mirabel that she hates her, Pepa came out of the dining area asking you and Mirabel what you had done. "We're not doing anything!" Mirabel yelled as you went to curl up in the corner, once you sat in the corner, hugging your knees to your chest. "What are you doing?!" Someone asked as you looked up to see Camilo standing there worried, "If Abuela finds you she'll yell at you! Come with me!" he whispered loudly as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to his room. "If you hide in one of the buildings, you'll be safe," he said. And it wasn't until then that you noticed his room was a whole city! But your 'sightseeing' was going to have to wait, "quick! Hide in there and don't come out until I come and get you, okay?" he said, wanting to keep you safe, and you felt safe. You nodded in agreement and stayed there.

You could only hear the commotion. About a half an hour later you heard someone come in the room, you almost shot up but then realized that if it wasn't Camilo you could be in trouble. Soon someone walked into the building you were in, "(y/n)?!" Camilo yelled. You popped up from behind the counter you went behind. "I'm here, I'm okay!" you said as you came out from behind the counter. Camilo ran up to you and unexpectedly hugged you, you wore a face of shock but you hugged him back, your face soon went to comfort. You wanted to hug him and never let go. He pulled back from the hug and grabbed your hand. He looked at you with his deep hazel eyes and gestured for you to come with him. He walked you over to where his bed was sitting and soon the city disappeared. It was now a normal room, but not so normal. There were mirrors all along one of the walls and a bunch of drawings on the other walls. He had a king-sized bed, but you didn't question it. Soon the room shifted into a nice grassy field, it was nighttime and there were fireflies everywhere. It was beautiful. Camilo, who was still holding your hand, pulled you over to a little shack that sat right in the middle. You didn't say anything. He helped you up onto the roof of the shack which had a blanket and two pillows sitting there. He sat down and patted the spot next to him, gesturing for you to sit by him, and you did. You saw he had a tint of blush on his face but you did too. "I like to come up here a lot," he said breaking the silence, "I really like to look at the stars and the pretty things in the sky," he said, you giggled. "What?" he asked with a curious smile. "It's nothing, just," you started, "I think it's cute that you like to look at the stars," you said blushing a bit more than you had before. Camilo blushed and didn't know what to say at the statement you had just made. "You know something I find crazy?" he asked. You tilted your head in confusion. "I like to look at the stars because they are pretty, but it's weird because I've found a star right next to me," he said with a smirk, you blushed hard and he noticed. He started to laugh, "You're easily flustered, no?" he asked, then continued to laugh. You lightly punched his arm, "It's not my fault your voice is so seductive," you teased. Camilo blushed, and it was your turn to laugh, "You're easily flustered, no?" you mocked. And you both laughed. "God, I love you," Camilo said. "What?" you asked, blushing. Camilo then realized what he had just said and blushed. "Well, uhm- what I meant to say was," Camilo began to stammer, "I- uhm..." he finally gave up, "I've got nothin'," he admitted blushing with a nervous smile rubbing the back of his head. You blushed and didn't know what to say, "I..." you stared, "I love you too," you said blushing and with a lot of hesitation. Camilo's eyes opened a bit wider, "really?" he asked, bushing pretty hard. "Yeah," you said while fiddling with your fingers.

The two of you talked for a little while longer, you decided to try and get home, Camilo said he'd take you home and that you would be safe with him. You two snuck out of the Madrigal Residence and to your house. Once you two were next to the back door you both stood in silence. "Well," you said, "I guess it's goodbye for now," you said smiling. "Well, do I get to shake your hand or kiss you goodnight?" he asked with a smirk. You blushed, "that's your choice to make," you said, making him blush. You both blushed before stepping closer to each other. You both lean for a kiss- "What the hell is going on?!" 

Author's note: *squeal* THERE IS SO MUCH TEA TO BE SPILLED IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRR. We've got a cliffhanger!!! Lo Siento, No Lo Siento! (Sorry not sorry) Can't wait to write the next chapter!!! EEEEEEEEEEEK!!! See yall in the next chapter!!! :D