Ch. 13

Erin was just trying to claim me as his and make Camilo upset. Once he noticed you saw him, he quickly ran away. And you ran after him...

As you ran through the forest chasing Camilo, you were hit by many branches and bushes but you ignored them, you wanted a chance to explain yourself to him but he just kept on running, shifting into many different people, and somehow you knew it wasn't on purpose. Without thinking, you used your earth powers to build a wall in front of him. His eyes widened at the sight of the wall that had appeared out of nowhere. He was still shifting into many different people. 

"Camilo, please let me talk to you," you said, stepping closer to him. His shocked face quickly turned to sadness. 

"You don't need to (y/n)," he said with tears in his eyes, "you obviously like him more, it's fine," he said trying to hide the tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"No, it's not fine. He kissed me without my consent," you said, a bit upset. Camilo's sadness turned into immediate rage, 

"He did?!" he asked with clear anger, "I'll beat his a*ss!" he yelled and tried to storm back to find Erin but you stopped him, 

"Don't hurt him, I know that what he did was wrong, but he's still my friend," you said while cupping his face in your hand. Camilo blushed, but pouted like a toddler, 

"fine," he said with a tint of reddish pink across his cheeks.

You two started to just walk around in the forest. Yes, it was dark, but you both had the light of the moon and the fireflies around you both. 

"So," Camilo finally started, "mind explaining to me how an entire wall appeared in front of me?" he asked as you both walked. You felt the sweat start to drip down your forehead, there is no getting out of this. 

"Well, you see," you started, thinking about how you would tell him, "I uh," you paused, 'just say it!' you said to yourself, 

"I have multiple different powers...?" you said with a nervous smile. Camilo looked confused,

 "What do you mean you have multiple different powers?!" he asked a bit loudly. 

"Well, when I was four years old, I had to sit in a magical river and go through a bunch of tests to get my power," you explained calmly. 

Camilo's face turned to complete shock, "You got your powers a year before I did- No fair!" he pouted like a little kid. 

"Well now I know you can make walls, but can you do anything else?!" he asked with excitement. 

"Well, yeah," you said as you made a flame appear in your palm. 

"Woah!!!" he said, amazed like a child. 

"And, I can do this," you said as you made a big ball of water appear above Camilo's head. He looked confused as to what you were doing, you then closed your hand and soaked Camilo. You burst out laughing, as Camilo was shocked but then glared at you playfully.

 "Oh, and this," you said as you flicked your wrist and blew a gust of wind to make Camilo dry. You both shared a laugh. You soon heard your brother call your name. What the h*ll did he want? You both got up and you looked at the ground, 

"Well, guess I've gotta go," you said, laughing nervously, "Bye I guess," you said as you started to walk away, but Camilo stopped you, 

"Wait," he said wearing a desperate face, 

"you never gave me that kiss the other night," he said with a smirk. 

"Well, if that's you asking permission to have a kiss, then I guess you can," you said slyly, wearing a smirk. Camilo blushed as he moved your hair off of your cheek and behind your ear, he was now cupping the side of your face with his hand. Your faces came closer and closer together, before you knew it, your lips connected with his. You two soon pulled away from the kiss and blushed, you wanted to kiss Camilo and never stop. 

"What. The. F*ck-" you both heard from the trees. You both look over to see... Carlos?! It was then that you both realized... he had seen everything.

Author's note: AAAAAAAAAH!!! 2 kiss scenes in one! HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Lol Sorry, it's short, I didn't really know how to write it out I know I said that with the last chapter but it's the truth! And YES- I meant SLYLY if u don't know what that means you can look it up! Anyways, thank y'all for reading!!!