Welcome

April 09th, 2022:

Hello beautiful readers!!! (please help come up with a catchy name that I can refer you all as)

If you come from reading my first book, If I Remember You, thank you for following me into the sequel. As many of you already know, this will not be a #spideychelle story. This book will follow Isabel's origin story and all those gaps that were left purposefully unanswered in the first book.

For starters, I couldn't really spend too much time developing Isabel's character because the book was not about her, it was about Peter and MJ. So naturally, a lot of Isabel's life is vague and open for development.

But we do know two things: she's Wanda's and Doctor Strange's child and she is pretty freakishly powerful. And we only got but a taste of Isabel's character in the first book. But again, I'd recommend you read it because you'll better understand her character, personality, struggles and several plots that will be mentioned in this book. Including her romance with Andrew Garfield Spider-Man version.

You will be confused as to why or how this happened, so please read the first book, so you are better equipped to dive into this reading. Otherwise, if you comment your confusion, I will refer you to the first book for answers.

I don't want to give you guys a summary of Isabel's life up to this point because you can do that by reading the first book. But I will give you guys a prologue to set the book into motion.

*AGAIN: Please read the first book, this is a sequel, you will be at lost sometimes as I refer to content from the first book.*

With love & gratitude,

breebaqbooks