Chapter Two

"Loki escaped. Thales is not happy."

"He what?" He raised his voice. "He was being transferred to Niros, but somehow he escaped, and took one of Arins weapons. I came to both warn you and ask for your help to find him." Thor looked at Arin.

"What does this weapon do?" He asked. "Umm.. Well it shifts emotions. Shoot someone with it, they will have the opposite emotion they're feeling." Arin answered.

"If it's that serious, I'm calling the team. JARVIS!" Blonde guy called out. "Yes Mr. Rogers?" Someone replied. "Stark's tech!!" Erin whisper yelled and shook my shoulder. "Announce a team meeting."

"What's the meeting for Cap?" A different voice came through this time. "Mr. Stark, I love you!!" Erin screamed. "Erin, hush." I put my hand over their mouth. "Who was that?" He asked. "Just get down here. It's an emergency, a Loki emergency."

We heard a sigh and then silence; I took my hand off of Erins hand to find a small patch of saliva on it. "Ew, you really had to lick my hand?" I wiped my hand off on their shirt until all of it was off. Erin giggled and turned towards the elevator. It opened revealing multiple people, two girls with red hair, a young boy with an iron man shirt on, and others that were hidden in the back.

"What was your name again?" Rogers asked me. "Y/n or Aster. Either is fine." I answered him. "Alright, guys, this is Y/n, Aster. She is here to help us with the possible Loki attack. Y/n, please explain."

I explained everything again. Arin had to stop me multiple times just to fangirl over Tony Stark being in their presence. After I finished explaining that Loki escaped with a magical weapon that could possibly start WW3, they quickly introduced themselves and started asking me questions.

"Why do you wear," Tony pointed to his own face, hinting to my mask and hat. "That?" He continued. "Shes Goddess of love. Isn't obvious?" Erin knitted their brows and looked at him. "I'm smart, but not myth smart."

"I'm not in any of your myths. Me, and my planet are undiscovered by mortals. But, what my doofus of a friend meant to say is since I'm a Goddess of love, if anyone looks at my face, meaning my eyes and stuff. Whoever is looking at me will fall helplessly in love with me."

"Can you try it on me?" Peter sat next to me. "No. I hate using that gift. I wouldn't even call it that." I huffed a little and leaned back in my chair. "Come on princess, use it once. I'll stop asking after this." Erin gave me puppy dog eyes. "Calling me princess doesn't help make me use it. Besides, we need to get back on topic."

"I have a group, they call themselves the Gurdians of the Galaxy, they're looking around the galaxy for them. Carol, I ask you do the same. Keep in contact with me using this." I handed a disk to her. It attaches to your temple (Head) you press it to speak but your hologram appears to whoever you're speaking to. I have it attached to my wrist band.

"Alright, see you later then Princess." Carol smiled. "I swear, the next person to call me that is getting smacked." I rolled my eyes as she left. "Why?" Peter asked. "Classified information." I shook my head. "Alright, I know you two are like the leaders, but can I take charge with this?" Tony rolled his eyes and gestured his hand as a 'Whatever' while Steve said that it would be better for me to.

"Alright.. Loki is aware that I have a high dislike of this planet and wouldn't come her, Thales wouldn't send anyone here either, so I have hope he will be here. Is there a way we can get ahold of camera footage from around the world?" I looked at Stark and Natasha, knowing one is a genius and the other is a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Thor talked about them All the time.

"I can give Fury a call." Natasha finally spoke up after silence had filled the room. "Thank you. Erin, please don't fan-out with the task I'm giving you." They looked at me with a huge grin.

"I need you and Stark to create something to knock Loki out, even if hes not here we can use it." I looked at Erin as they started jumping on their feet. "Let it out Erin.." I sighed.

"Yes yes yes yess!! Thank you! I love you so so so much Y/n! So glad you're my friend!" They came up and hugged me. "Love you too, now please let me go." I laughed and they went to stand by Tony. "Fury agreed to let us have camera footage, he is keeping this from going public."

"Good. Can I stay here?" Steve and Tony looked at each other and back at me, both nodding. "She can stay on our floor; we have that extra room." Wanda smiled. "Alright, is the JARVIS connected in the rooms?" I asked Tony. "Yes. You can look at camera footage in your room." He answered me.

"Alright.. Lets go. I rather catch Loki before he starts using that weapon." Everyone nodded and stood up, Natasha and Wanda showed me to the room I'll be staying, Peter and Erin are in the floor above us.

I went into my temporary room, seeing it nicely decorated with grey walls, marble flooring and a black carpet, the bed completely cleaned off, so I need to get bedding. There seems to be more Midgardian technology here like a big black shiny box and a smaller box beneath it. One of the walls is entirely just windows, letting in the light from the setting sun.

I can really get used to this..

Its different then Niros, but like a pretty different. It's interesting.. The lights are different, not as vibrant but it's still something I wouldn't mind seeing again. I sat on the mattress and watched the sun go down, seeing the dark blue color overthrow the bright yellows, oranges and reds.

The lights of the city brightened, and some turned off

The lights of the city brightened, and some turned off. But what was different is that I could see small white dots in the sky, I've never seen that before. They're faint, as all the city lights and smoke hide them. But they're fascinating

I turned my head to the door, hearing someone knock. "Yeah?" Natasha walked in. "Here is some bedding." She placed down the sheets, a few blankets and two pillows on the bed. "Thank you, can you tell me what those white dots are up there?" I pointed up at the sky. "You don't know what those are?" She asked. I shook my head 'no' to answer her.

She stood still for a moment, like she was thinking. "Come on, I'll take you somewhere you'll see them better."