Chapter Three

She led me to a jet, but when she started it no noise was made. I thought all jets or flying objects would make noise..

"Come here, look out the window." She had only been flying it for a few minutes, I went up to where she was sat and looked out.

"Woah

"Woah.." I smiled when I saw all the lights. It's something similar to Niros, all the people and lights. "Wait until we get to the next destination. Sit" she nodded to the chair besides her.

After a while I must have fallen asleep. The time difference was a few hours, and I haven't gotten used to this world yet. But all I know is an ex-assassin has the Softest hands.

"Wake up, we're here." She shook me gently with her hand on my shoulder. She smiled when she heard me groan and sit up more. "Come on sleepy head. If you liked the scene at the tower, you'll love this." She smiled again but tilted her head to the side.

Don't catch feelings

I stood up and followed her out of the jet, she looked up at the sky and I just realized how pretty it is. The scenery, not Romanoff.. It's the middle of a field, a few trees but mostly cleared out. We must be a ways from the tower.

"Look up." She stopped looking at the sky and looked at me as I tilted my head up, only for my jaw to drop when I saw them. All the little white dots look so much brighter here.

"It's so pretty!" I smiled and turned in a slow circle to see all of it

"It's so pretty!" I smiled and turned in a slow circle to see all of it. "Very pretty." I looked at her, to see her looking back. But she couldn't have.. Nah that's in every book ever. Thats cliche too. She couldn't have meant me

"I've heard of, I think they're called stars?" She nodded her head. "I've heard of them.. but I've never seen them." I looked at the stars awe. "We can stay for an hour, lay down." She laid down on the ground and gestured for me to lay beside her.

I laid down and looked up. "They don't have stars at your planet?" She asked. "No. We have bright sunsets, and sunrises but stars are invisible to our planet. I only read about them in books or stories Thor brought us."