A/N (just spam tbh)

WARNING: Some of these stories will have sexual content. You've been warned. I'm not responsible for any of yalls trauma if you continue to read and see something you deem scary or gross.

Any imagine with sexual content will have a warning at the top or in the title. Feel free to skip them.

Most of the imagines will be written with Y/N as a black woman. If you have a request and you're a non-black person, then please let me know so I can change the descriptive words I use.

Nothing in any of these is real. It could be based on real events, but I'll add my own bits and pieces in.

I'm only saying this cause I think I'm supposed to but minors DNI. (I could really care less if yall are under 18 reading this, just don't let your mommas see, and DON'T blame me if you get scared after reading or sumn)

I kindly request (and sorta plead) that everyone keeps the comments nice and positive. If you have something to say about my book that is negative, DM me. If there's a grammatical error or you have a suggestion, leave it in the comments.

There might be chapters with mature content other than something sexual, such as drug use, alcohol abuse, violence, anxiety, depression, abusive relationships, and more. I will forewarn you before you read.

I don't own Michael Jackson (though i wish i did), his music, his name, or anyone who is a real person that appears in this story. I do however own my OCs.

Last rule/wtv tf this has been: Enjoy yourself and enjoy reading these imagines of our precious Mike.