Dessert Pt. 2: Second Serving

mikeswigglue  made me write this yall 😭😭😭(she came up with the name too though so props) Mikey_CinnaSwirl  you have been forewarned 😭

mikeswigglue made me write this yall 😭😭😭(she came up with the name too though so props) Mikey_CinnaSwirl you have been forewarned 😭

but.. smut 🤭 if yall read the first part of this you already know its gonna be WILD. also i wrote this in like a day so it's probably terrible but nyways

this is a valentine's special too, somewhat 😭

A Restaraunt in Los Olivos, California, February 14, 2004

7:42 P.M.

*Second Person POV*

The energy had shifted, the gazes shared weren't quick and subtle, they were lingering and wanting. They were desperate.

Michael decided the break the silence first, his eyes never leaving yours making you more and more flustered. "Quick looking at me like that girl, we went through this last month, I'm not playing with you," he threatened through a smirk.

By the look you gave him, he knew you were about to make the same joke you always did. "I know something you can play with..."

He shook his head at your antics, smiling nonetheless. The both of you still shared looks as you casually sipped the rich wine.

"I still have one more place I want to take you before we go home, can you tell Bill to bring around the limo?" you requested, a look that was an odd blend between lust and admiration painting your face. He nodded, and politely excused himself to call his security. A few of the waiters tried to catch his attention and you smiled as he rejected their advances.

When the car came around, your man opened the door for you, tapping your butt when you climbed into the seat.

"Mike, stop. You know there's cameras around," you warned as he sat next to you.

"So what? Let them see how much I like to feel on my girl."

"Whatever nigga, you do too much. Bill, we're ready to go whenever you are."

Michael's hand rested on your thigh, drawing circles there absentmindedly while he impatiently bounced his leg. He was overly curious about where you were taking him, the possibilities brewing in his head.

His hand went upward, the slip of your dress opening further from his movements. You opened your mouth to halfheartedly object but he put his finger to your lips, shushing you politely. His fingers grazed over your panties ever so gently, as he didn't want you to make any noise while other people were around.

You gripped his wrist, his eager fingers going to where you needed him most. He brushed over your clit gently, eliciting a faint moan from you.

"What's with you and trying to get some in the car?" you asked, still guiding his hand while he watched your face slightly contort into one of pleasure.