Give In To Me

This one is sorta inspired by the song but doesn't follow the exact storyline.

It is a smut/angst chapter, so if that bothers you don't read this one.

Y/N is kinda bitchy towards Michael so there's that ig.

Neverland Valley Ranch, July 1995

*Third Person POV*

You and your cousin were parked in front of the Neverland gates, her excitement to be here not rubbing off on you at all.

"How do we even get there?" You had asked her earlier, feeling that she was lost and just driving around until she found her way.

She smirked before replying. "It's quite simple. It's just second to the right and straight on till morning."

You rolled your eyes at her, looking out the window until you eventually got to where you needed to go.

The skies were clear, the temperature was in the high 70s, and there was a slight breeze. Tall brick walls circled the property, and you couldn't help but think this place seemed more like a prison than a place for fun."Not even perfect weather could fix this horrible day," you thought to yourself as your cousin drove up to the guards stationed in front.

A person who your cousin had addressed as 'Bill' as she pointed him out to you moments before greeted you both. "Laniya, it's good to see you. Mr. Jackson is waiting in the foyer for you and your accomplice."

Somehow, your cousin had become friends with the Michael Jackson back in the late 80s, and they had maintained a close friendship over the years.

You, however, had never met the guy, and quite frankly didn't care that much for him. Sure he had an amazing discography that you could play over and over, but you had no knowledge of his personality. And though you didn't believe he was a freak of nature or a criminal like the media portrayed him to be, you did assume him to be a pompous asshole like most celebrities.

Laniya could tell that you weren't excited to be here, but she had dragged you along anyway. She didn't know what sane person would pass up an opportunity to meet Michael Jackson, but you had given it your all to not go until eventually giving in to her persistent ways.

"Girl, what business do I have being in an amusement park? I'm twenty-eight years old, this shit is for kids."

"And? I'm thirty-something and prepared to have the time of my life. Lighten up and live a little, we're only gonna be here for two weeks anyway." That was the only assurance you got as she drove up the seemingly never-ending path to the house.

You gaped a little at the sight, seeing as you were an exterior and interior and this house was beautiful. "Maybe my stay here won't be so bad after all."

Your cousin got out and started collecting bags, you got out of the car to follow suit. Before you could, Michael Jackson walked out of his house, clad in a blue button-up and black slacks. You weren't a bit starstruck, though. "He's just a person like me, what reason do I have to get excited," you thought as he came over bowing slightly before extending his hand for you to shake, which you reluctantly did.

"Hi, I'm Michael, and you are?" he asked, a dazzling smile meeting your indifferent face.

"Trust me, I know who you are," you told him with a little edge to your voice, making his smile fade slightly. "But my name is Y/N."

"That's pretty, it suits you."

"Um... Thanks, I guess."

"Well, may I take your bag for you? I would feel bad having you carry it all the way upstairs."