What the.. Heck

I stood there in disbelief, refusing to see what I actually saw when the watertank opened. A small kitten, almost drowning with a few cuts in its little body. I picked the small animal up and held the poor thing against my body. Who would do something like this? I felt the kitten shiver and took it inside quickly. I wrapped the poor thing in a towel and dried her off gently. After I dried her off I started to bandage her wounds. In some of them I found pieces of mirror.. What if someone knew my secret.. No I shouldnt think like that it could just be a coincidence.. right?

After the poor kitten was dried up I rested her against my chest. "Go sleep little one.. its okay" and after my words she fell asleep. Very gently I put her down on the couch and went into the my bedroom and picked up a hand mirror "Show me the future.. show me the past.. show me the time as long as it lasts"

White snow flakes peacefully falling down on my skin.. I thought atleast.. it were snowflakes, untill i felt it burn on my skin. The snowflakes werent snowflakes, they were pieces of ash, and this wasnt my home town..This was his palace, the last place on earth I wanted to be.. even death would be more peacefull then staying at this place.. "Vendette.. My love where are you?!"

It was at that moment that the sound of breaking glass snapped me back to reality and as I looked around me I saw my special mirror on the ground.

How did I let this happen.. that mirror kept me alive and I felt weak as soon as I saw it. Through the cracks was seeping a dark blood like liquid that was so hot, Even I couldnt touch it without getting hurt. This liquid was known as The Reflection.

_________

A/N

Im sorry it took so long everyone but my dad had a very bad accident and was in the hospital, thanks for all your patience!

Love you all

Xoxo  Silver