passionately going out

{810 words}
{smut}
{TW for sexual content, murder, minor description of gore, cursing, kidnapping, and knifeplay}

Well, they'd been caught. And that bitch Randy had almost gotten to the cops with that information.
Key word almost.

Billy and Stu had pulled him into an alleyway while he was walking to the police department. Chloroformed him of course. Then they threw him in the back seat of Stu's car.

Getting in, they locked the doors. "Never thought somebody could be so hot in a 'ghostface' costume."
"Shut it Stu. We got work to do."
"That rhymed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they were back at Stu's place, Billy had grabbed Randy and picked him up over his shoulder, quickly hauling him inside.

"You're stronger than I thought!"
"Why else do you think I started working out with you?"
"I thought you liked to see me sweaty."
"That's gross."

Randy was promptly tied to one of those metal chairs you can rent for parties and brought to the basement. Maybe a little torture would do the trick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Randy woke up, he was absolutely in a panic, but Stu came up behind him and clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Let's not scream kid.. We need some information."
Randy bit at Stu's hand, causing him to pull it away and hit Randy in the head quickly.
"Billy? Man I didn't do anything!"

Billy huffed.
"Who told you about us?"
Well that was an interesting story. Stu armed himself with some kind of gardening tool and held onto it tightly.

"Stu did! He thought I'd just let you get away with it too!"
Billy wasn't even surprised. Though he did swell up with anger and rage.

"Hey. Here's a deal. You shut the fuck up and we won't kill you."
"No chance."
"Then.. You join and I won't kill you."

Randy shook his head no and gestured to Stu.
"Knife please babe?"
"Of course.."

Billy was being a bit too nice for Stu's liking, so after he gave the knife, he went back to his rake to defend himself with.

"Any last words?"
"Fuck you."
"In your dreams."

The brunette stabbed Randy right in his throat on the side, to cut his vocal cords. Then he slowly slit his throat and smirked as blood washed over his costume.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a second of basking in the gratification, he walked over to Stu, knife in hand. Stu raised the rake over his head, getting ready to hit Billy, but he dislodged it out of his hands.

"You hit me and I'll kill you just like I killed him, understand?"

Stu simply nodded and gulped as the knife was pressed to his neck.
"I should cut you up so bad but.. Man. This bloodshed is getting me off. You wanna help?"

The blonde nodded again.
"Knees."
He obliged, getting down on his knees and lifting up Billy's costume.

"You want the knife to your neck or what?"
"Please.."

Billy unbuttoned his pants and let Stu do the rest, holding the hunting knife to his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stu got to work and Billy was trying his absolute hardest not to make any sounds or press the knife too hard in fear of cutting the other.

Then, the blonde realized that he was basically in control.
"If I cum, y-you swallow."

If.
And Stu was bound to make that moment never happen.

He eased Billy down to sit but the brunette threw his head back with muffled sounds.

This would make his task much easier. Right when he saw Billy twitching, he slowed down completely, only focusing on the shaft.

Billy furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at Stu.
"H-hey what are you doing? Fuck you! You quit it now or I slit your throat!"

The knife was knocked out of his hands and kicked across the room. Now his only sense of control was gone as Stu continued working.

He tried his hardest to push Stu down, but his crew cut made it hard to grip onto any hair at all.
"Quicker dammit!"

But that just made him go painstakingly slower. He pulled away and continued with his hand.
"Beg for it, bitch."

Billy leaned up to kiss Stu but he was pushed back.
"Fuck man.. I'm not gonna beg!"
Then he stopped altogether.

"Fuck nevermind! Dammit Stu.. Please go quicker baby..! I'm so close and you're such a good boy!"
That set Stu right off and he started to go quicker and before.

Hearing all of the praise and curses spilling from Billy's mouth was enough pleasure to make him finish him off right then.

So he did, and he swallowed as well. Never stopping for a second until Billy grabbed him by the shoulders and took him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they cleaned everything up and were about to hide the body, they shared a deep kiss. Gentle, yet passionate.

"I can still taste it on your tongue.."
"Good. Asshole."
"Oh fuck you."
"In your dreams."