wish you were sober

{1465 words}
{angsty smut}
{based off the Conan Gray song ykyk}

The two best friends were seen at a party together on a humid and rainy night. But that didn't stop them from being loud. Stu's house was in the middle of nowhere and his parents were away so why not invite everybody in their classes?

That was a bit of an exaggeration. But it was close. First it was friends. Then friends of friends. And soon there were more teens than they could count.

Stu was playing some beer pong while Billy just watched. He was offered to play but he didn't exactly want to get drunk as hell.
"C'mon Billy! It's funnn..!"
"Man, you're drunk. I think I'm alright."
He said with a slight huff and laugh.

"Hey hey.. Who wants to play spin the bottle!?"
Billy would complain about it if there weren't cheers from a bunch of people. But he downed the rest of his bottle and handed it to Stu to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The people who wanted to play gathered in a circle and Stu laid the bottle in the middle.
"Okay okay, so this is seven minutes in heaven style! Whoever it lands on, you gotta go in the closet and at least do a little kiss kiss, mwah mwah, y'know?"
The blonde chuckled at his own joke before gesturing to Billy.

"Since my absolutely wonderful buddy was nice enough to give me the bottle, he can go first!"
"C'mon Stu, I'm not a man whore like you."
He teased at first, but spun the bottle soon after.

It spun quickly at first, but slowed as time went. When it stopped, he looked up from the bottle and huffed a bit.
"Are you sure you want me to kiss your girlfriend?"
"Do it babe."

Weird for friends to call each other babe but whatever. Him and Tatum stood up to go into a closet.

"So, what's your pl-"
"I'm not gonna kiss you. He's drunk as hell and it's unfair to him. Plus, I gotta girlfriend too, y'know?"

Sidney knew he was gay. He only expressed it to her because he didn't wanna leave harshly. They kept up the dating act to protect the Loomis kid though. He couldn't risk people finding out and then getting hit by his dad.

But alas, Stu knocked on the door, also knocking Billy out of his thoughts.
"It's been two minutes and I don't hear any kissing! Get started! Tatum, let him feel your boobs!"

Tatum sneered a bit and moved in closer to Billy.
"This means nothing."
"It better not."

They gave each other pecks just to let Stu hear. The second they heard stumbling away and the giggling fading farther away, they quit.

"Sid told me you were gay."
"What??"
"Fine by me. Plus I won't tell anyone. Even Stu."
"He knows too, you weren't supposed to know. I didn't know you'd be supportive."

They continued to speak in hushed voices, nobody could hear besides them. Most of em would think that it was dirty talk if not when Stu pulled the door open, they weren't very close.

"Alright prude, let's go!"
Stu tugged out Billy and brought an arm around Tatum with another giggle. She could smell the alcohol on him but it was fine. He wasn't trashed yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They played more and more rounds until Stu spun the bottle. It wouldn't have been bad if it didn't land on Billy.