dominant

{1223 words}
{smut}
{Billy is trans and Stu is cis. Top Billy bcuz I'm a sucker for this guy}

Stu had Billy pinned up against the bed, hands on his wrists to hold him down. Even with the harsh hold, the kisses given were nice and sweet. Like they should be.

Billy didn't exactly always like being the one under his boyfriend. He felt weak and girl-ish in a way. Even if he never really got bottom dysphoria, it didn't exactly feel good mind wise to be taking it all the time.

Well at least he was a problem solver because otherwise he'd never come up with such a great idea... Smuggling his wrists out of Stu's grip, he cleared his throat. He shoved the blonde back and started to straddle his hips.

"Woah there.. What are you uh... Planning?"

"Well I wanted to fuck you."
"B-but you don't ha-"
"I thought of that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy got off of the bed and retreated to their shared dresser. Going into the bottom drawer, he laughed a bit. Of course Stu would never notice. Why would he go through Billy's shit?

He shuffled around a few spare pairs of boxers and socks before spotting it. There was that damn strap. He bought it when they first started having sex for instances like these. And that was a great idea.

Stu was flustered slightly, but he expected it from Billy. The guy was always boasting about how much he wanted to do such a thing to him.

The brunette fixed the item on his legs and hips, over his boxers of course. It felt scratchy on his hands already. Probably wouldn't feel good on his legs and ass.

He got back onto the bed next to Stu and kissed him a little deeper than before. Now was the long game. Billy could definitely wait to go at it but he wasn't so sure about Stu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a little while, Stu, almost naturally, moved down to Billy's legs and started to suck off the silicon addition. It didn't exactly give much pleasure to either of them, but it heightened the atmosphere of the situation.

Meticulously going for it, the blonde found himself whining quietly around the toy. And the shorter of the two sure got his rush because seconds later he shoved his hand into Stu's hair.

Pushing the taller's head down, Billy could feel himself getting wetter than before.
"Somebody's a pro at this huh? I wish I could feel it."

Billy bit at his bottom lip slightly before pulling Stu back up. He shoved him back below him on the bed and lifted his legs just a bit. Stu just stayed quiet and let the other do as he wanted.

The brunette took a couple of his fingers and tapped Stu's cheek with them as he started with a gentle handjob. The blonde took it as warranted and opened his mouth for Billy to put his fingers in.

"Such a good boy.. Doing whatever I want."
He muttered quietly as he spat on the palm of his hand, just to lube things up for less friction with the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a bit, Billy removed both of his hands from Stu which elicited a whine from him. But the gratification after made it all the more better.