polyamory propaganda

{1900 words}
{smut + angst + slight fluff}
{TW for sexual content, murder, minor descriptions of gore, cursing, harsh degradation, knifeplay}

The two teens had just finished off the last party member. Well, second to last. Randy was only passed out on the ground. They had better plans for this guy.

Billy wiped his hand covered in colored corn syrup and blood off on his shirt as Stu bent over to wake up Randy.

Stu slapped his face lightly with a sick smile on his face. He awoke to the tallest of the three all up in his face.
"Wh.. Stu?"
"Yeahhh baby."

Billy scoffed and went to wash his hands instead, moving past Sidney's body near the kitchen counter. He chuckled under his breath as Stu just started to fuck with Randy.

"Y'know why we kept you alive?"
"Why..?"
Then Billy spoke up as he turned the faucet off.
"Cuz you like scary movies. I heard you all the way upstairs with your stupid rules. And funny story."
"That first rule? You're breaking it tonight."

Billy walked over as he pulled the bowie knife out of his pocket and moved Stu to the side, lifting up Randy's chin with the plate of the knife.
"What d'ya mean..?"
"You're losing your virginity, Randy."

Randy shuffled to sit up but that knife would surely go straight into his throat if he did sit up. Instead he gulped and looked up at Billy with a shocked look.

Maybe being into this killing shit wasn't so bad. Now that he thought about it, Randy had always thought most slashers were hot as hell. He'd totally let Micheal Myers hit. What's the difference between that guy and a couple classmates? Besides the supernatural shit of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as they got pretty well established consent in the form of... Literal begging from Randy, they made their way to the living room.
"You have Psycho here?"
"Don't worry babe, I got a good movie."
Billy sighed and looked into the movie cabinet, avoiding huge amounts of blood to look for the tape.

He popped in the movie and went to the couch, leaning back for just a second until Randy and Stu approached. The other two sat down, Randy being in the middle, squished pretty tightly in between them.

Their legs were pressing together closely and the two slashers could tell that Randy was trembling. So they'd start with the foreplay.

Billy started to kiss and bite at Randy's neck while Stu went for a blowjob. Unbuttoning his pants and all.
"Stu, you gotta tease him. You can't just let him cum already."
"Don't worry babes. I got you."

The brunette huffed and went back to his neck. Getting marked up by one guy and sucked off by another felt absolutely heavenly, but the blood everywhere was a little weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a bit, they figured he was ready so they started to undress themselves. Stu and Billy shared quick yet sloppy kisses as they took off layers of clothing. They didn't need to stain them with bodily fluids.

Randy got himseld undressed though, fumbling out of his boxers and shirt. That was all that was left besides his shoes.

"You ever touch yourself?"
"I mean yeah but n-"
"We mean in the back area."
"No."