Bio of Yua

Here's the detail about Yua...

Nishimura Yua (character)

Information

Alias: Dream Girl

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Status: Alive

Relatives: Nishimura Kota (father; deceased), Nishimura Haru (mother)

Occupation: Student, LBX Player

Affiliation(s): Kitajima Model Shop (part-time job), Maid Café (part-time job)

LBX: Kunoichi (formerly), Pandora, Valkyrie

Achievement: 2056 Athena Champion, 10th Artemis Champion (with Ryuji)

Appearance

Yua is a beautiful young girl with very long pink hair and bright purplish-blue eyes. Her usual attire is black top tank like shirt with cut at the shoulder to elbow and sleeves from elbow to hand, pink skirt, black band like ring at her left leg, different length socks and white boots.

Personality

Yua is a cheerful and friendly girl, but she can be aggresive and determine depend on the situation. She is nice to everyone who close to her, and even help them in studies.

After the death of her father, Yua sometimes shut herself away from most people. She mostly friendly at school, but she become more quiet and loner outside. But as time get past, she retain her cheerful personality and open to everyone again.

Though she focus on helping her mother, Yua is actually a fan of LBX. When she watch the 2051 Artemis on television, she admire Oozora Hiro and his LBX, Perseus, throughout the tournament. She become more into LBX after her father bought a Kunoichi for her.

Background

Yua came from an average poor family that live at an apartment. Her father work as a truck driver and her mother is a nurse. Because her parents always come home late, Yua manage nearly everything at their apartment.

However, when she was ten years old, her father get caught in an accident and died in the scene. This news break Yua, making her shut herself from others. But at the end of her middle school years, Yua gain her cheerful and caring attitude again.

Yua take part time jobs at the Kitajima Model Shop and a maid café in order to help her mother and gain money for their living. She work really hard until there's no time for having fun. Noticing this, Yua's mother become worried and wish her to play LBX like she used to and have fun with her friends.

Skill

Yua is an intelligent and hard working girl. She work in daily basis after school and she hardly get tired, which means she has a lot of stamina and endurance.

Despite not realizing it, Yua is actually a talented LBX player. She is a fast learner and can adapt in any situation when it come to battle. However, her skill is unable to shine due using Kunoichi which less performance compare her more higher skill, until she obtain Pandora. She rather play smart than skill, using speed and agility to overcome her opponent.

In her free time, she usually play guitar and sing. She sometimes use this when working at the maid café.

Trivia

(A/N: Yua isn't belong to me. She belongs to VelzardSimp.)