Winner Takes All

The E Block prelim is over with Ryuji won it and reach the final stage. Asuka felt down after her defeat but Hitomi able to cheer Asuka up and told her that she should be proud of her brother. Will all preliminary is over, the final stage will soon begun.

(Odaiba Big Stadium)

DJ: Everyone, now that the preliminary is over!

The audience cheering loudly.

DJ: The Artemis tournament that determine the world's best LBX player has at last reach the final stage! The most powerful team from each block will decide who is the number one in a battle royale! Let's introduce them once more!

The huge screens show the image of the winners of each block one by one.

DJ: A Block, the solo player, Sena Arata! B Block, also a solo player, Gouda Hanzou! C Block, Yua/Miku Team! D Block, Mike Maxwell Team! And E Block, Kojou Ryuji! One representative from each team will fight in the final stage! Which person will each team send to be their representative! The final stage will start in 30 minutes, so audience, wait until the players prepare for it!

(Spectator Zone)

Some of the spectators left to go to the bathroom and even buy some snacks or drink.

Hinako: Hahahah! Kojou Asuka lost! Gouda-kun will surely win this Artemis for sure!

Catherine: Urgh! Alright, then. I'll cheer for Kojou Ryuji instead! He can win in his sister's stead!

They arguing again.

Yuno: Again?

Kiyoka: Those two will never stop.

Sakuya: Arata made it to the final stage. It would be better if he can win!

Hikaru: Let's don't have high hopes, Sakuya. When I was in Artemis, I able to win because of Lucifer and the players I'm facing isn't that strong. The contestants this year is far more stronger.

Haruki: Hikaru's right.

Hikaru: But with Arata's current skill, he might can win.

Kagetora: Congratulation for you twin brother's win, Takeru.

Suzune: *sigh* It was so intense until I forget how to breath...

Takeru: Thank. And why did you worry when I suppose to be the one who should be worried?

(Waiting Room)

At the waiting room, each team are making the final preparation. They all are doing maintenance on their LBX. Miku is helping Yua doing maintenance on Pandora. Randy and Carlos are helping Mike looking into Judge. While the solo players, Arata, Gouda and Ryuji are on their own in preparation.

Yua: I guess this is it for me. Miku, I think you should go for the final stage.

Miku: No, you will.

Yua: But if not because of you...

Miku: Yua-san, you're the one who won against Sendou-san. So you need to be the one who will fight in the final stage.

Yua: Are you sure?

Miku: Of course. Since there will be another Artemis next year.

Yua: Miku... *smile* Okay, I'll do my best!

Miku: And one more thing.

Mike is wiping Judge's armor frame, Randy check on the system and Carlos check on Judge's hammer.