Yua vs Miku

The all-girl LBX tournament, the Athena, has started fiercely. Both Yua and Miku have reach the finals where they will face each other in order win the tournament. However, it won't be easy for either one of them. Friends become rivals.

(Park)

The crowds are getting fired up when the battle is about to begin. Ryuji, Arata and Yuno are watching it.

Yuno: So who you think will win?

Arata: The ones who have the most determination! Or depend on their LBX!

Ryuji: Empress was made by Cyber Lance based on the Emperor with focus on mobility. And I customized Pandora and make it to the maximum capacity while Yua's reflexes make full use of it.

Yuno: Which means either one of them can win as long as they don't give up, huh?

Arata: That is tough.

Yuno: I don't even know what you trying to say now, Arata.

Among the crowds, it shows a woman who also watching the tournament. However, she have her eyes at Yua. The diorama has been changed for the final match. This time, the diorama is castle wall battlefield. Yua and Miku went onto the stage and turn to the crowd.

"The all-girl LBX battle tournament, Athena, has finally reach the finals. Before we begin, let me introduce the final contestants. On the right, a completely rookie who suprising skillful and reach the final, minimal effort and so called the Dream Girl, Nishimura Yua. Her LBX, Pandora."

"All right!"

"Yua, you can do it!"

"On the left, the younger sister of the famous destroyer who gain the title of the Split-Second Killer Empress, Kaidou Miku. Her LBX, Empress."

"Miku, show us some destruction!"

"End it in seconds!"

Miku: Good luck, Yua-san. Because you're gonna need it. And remember, give it all like your life depends on it.

Yua: Fine by me. I won't go easy on you.

They went to the diorama and take out their CCM and LBX.

"Both contestants, prepare yourselves for the final match. Who will win this final match and become the best female LBX player and will receive the special permission to join this year's Artemis? Now, ready..."

Yua: Pandora!

Miku: Empress!

Both LBX land in the battle box and ready for battle. Pandora equip with the signature rapiers, but this time, Empress use a club-bladed hammer like the ones The Emperor use.

"Final Match - Battle Start!"

Yua: Here I come, Miku!

Miku: Come, Yua-san!

Pandora and Empress rush toward each other and start clashing weapons. The crowds start cheering for both of them. Pandora and Empress push each other back by the force.

Yua: Not bad.

Miku: Same for you.

Empress rush toward and hit the rock at the side, sending it toward Pandora with the staff. Pandora deflect the rock away with the rapier before rushing forward and jump toward Empress. Pandora land a kick at Empress before jump away. Pandora rush toward Empress again and thrust the rapiers at it, but was easily dodge the attacking with minimal movements.