Meet the Legend

Meeting and battle with Gouda and Sendou make Arata even more determined to become even better. However, Yua is feeling not well about it as she cannot lose focus on helping her mother in their daily life. Despite knowing she like LBX, she can't focus on it at all due to work.

(Morning)
(Nishimura Apartment)

At the morning, Yua is having breakfast along with her mother, Haru. Pandora is on the table while they are eating. Yua told Haru about her recent time with her friends.

Haru: I see. I'm glad that you able to have fun, Yua.

Yua: Yes... But I can't focus on just LBX. I will make sure that we get the life we deserve. I want to ease your burden more, Mom.

Haru: And you already did it. What I wish is that you have fun along with your friends. You don't have take the responsible in take care of me. I am fine. As long as you are happy, I am happy, too.

Yua: But, Mom...!

Haru: Yua, what I want and what your father want is that you truly happy. *look at Pandora* After you receive that LBX from your friend, you become more happy than before. We want the best for you.

Yua: Mom...

Haru: *put the chopsticks down* Thank you for the food. I'll be head to work.

Yua: Oh, I'll handle the dish washing! Mom, just take it easy on your work!

Haru: Yes, yes. You too.

After she left, Yua take the dishes at the sink. She washing the dishes and put them away at the plate place. After that, she walk to clean the table as she saw her CCM blinking.

Yua: Huh?

She take her CCM and turn it, see that she received a message.

Yua: Message? *open the message* Ryuji? "Meet me at the usual place at the park. Since we don't have much to do, I'll take you to the place I work at"... What do he mean?

After she change, she grab her bag. Yua put her LBX and CCM into the bag before she go out, lock the door and head out to the park.

(Park)

At the park, Ryuji and Arata already there. Yua just arrive and panting when she get there.

Yua: Sorry for late! I kinda stuck in a traffic!

Arata: You don't have a vehicle. How did you even stuck in a traffic?

Ryuji: Don't ask that.

Yua: So what is it today?

Arata: You calling us again. Are we going back to the Colloseum?

Ryuji: No. Since we don't actually have things to do, I and Yua are on a break from part-time job, I think how about we go to Tiny Orbit.

Arata: Tiny Orbit?!

Yua: The number one company that develop LBX in Japan?! Why?

Ryuji: Because I want to show you two how good that place is. After all, even if I'm only part-time worker there, I still can show you around. And you two can see how LBX are made, if have the chance.

Arata: All right! I'm in! Since my Achilles Deed are made there, I wanna see how good that place is!

Yua: I...

Arata: Aww, c'mon, class rep! You get to see the place where you Pandora is made!

Yua: I... I guess I'm in. And please stop calling me that.