1. 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷

Name: Jewel Harper Status: Dead Age: 28Gender: FemaleOccupation :FloristDate of birth: 14th November 1990Date of death: 14th November 2018Cause of death: brain hemorrhage

Name: Jewel Harper
Status: Dead
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Occupation :Florist
Date of birth: 14th November 1990
Date of death: 14th November 2018
Cause of death: brain hemorrhage
....

Skimming through the file precisely for the nineteenth time that day, her eyes still showed no signs of even the slightest bit of emotions an individual could convey. Deep within her heart, she had hoped eyeing the file repeatedly would somehow help her solve the case magically.

Finally, being done with herself, she tossed back the file aggressively on the desk, groaning and massaging her temples pathetically in the process. She considered banging her head on the table might help but dismissed the idea, quickly snapping out of her dreamy trail of thoughts.

Indeed, she solved tons of such murder cases and was an expert at whatever she did, but this one brutally reminded her of her place, threw her thoughts upside-down. Not being able to solve this case would be a matter of great humiliation for a woman like Rinne. The entire thing made her reconsider her career choices yet again.

Before her, on the oakwood table laid the gruesome pictures from the scene. Staring at them was all she could remember doing for the last three hours. The more she observed them, the greater did the urge to throw up took over her.Her thoughts kept spilling all over the place, not giving her a chance to collect them together.

Cold sweat cascading down her furrowed eyebrows, an unusual feeling mingled with both horror and disgust dominated her general demeanor. Vivid images from some distant memories swayed across her mind.She shut her eyes close, throwing tiny tantrums and letting a tired 'ugh' escape her lips.

The first photograph was a close-up image of Jewel Harper, lying on her back, dead, on the cold tile-covered floor of her house, with all her limbs dissected and 'painstakingly' lined next to her body one after the other ... Anyone with a brain could tell at first glance that the culprit was indeed, without a doubt, mentally sick- an absolute freak.

The autopsy report states that the victim was hit by a sharp object on her head with a force so powerful that it ended up rupturing internal blood vessels and nerve cells in her brain,instantly resulting in an agonizing death.

Eventually, she was beaten mercilessly transforming into nothing that hinted a human physique rather a cluster of scattered bones taped with a layer of ragged, blood-smothered skin.

While the idea of chopping off her limbs and placing them beside her was insane enough, the description of her face was terrifying - one was sure to get nightmares after witnessing it. It would linger around your mind and soul for days, even months to be accurate, definitely not something to be talked about.

The second picture displayed her damaged head, thick braids of blood streaming out like hot magma flowing out in a fiery volcano.