Chapter Five

Author's Notes:

Hellooo everyone!

Hope your week has been pleasant or at the very least, kind to you.
Also, I hope you're all hydrated for this chapter...it's a doozy!

As always, thank you sincerely for all the comments and ❤️ you give my work. I truly appreciate it🙏🏻❤️
I do have to apologise if I don't get around to replying to all of your wonderful comments first off. When I'm feeling stuck, I go back and read them because some of you offer up some very interesting possibilities! So keep them coming! I love hearing from you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy, my lovelies...

J💕💕💕

DISCLAIMER:

Dear readers:

This is a story. It is fantasy. It is not real.

Neither my beta reader nor I have any training in BDSM, or in the care and recovery from PTSD or C PTSD. We do not recommend this as a therapy session in any way, shape or form. This is purely for use in this story.

Please seek professional help if you suffer from any trauma or mental health issues.

For those in the BDSM community, we have tried to research as much as possible. If we have missed anything, we welcome constructive criticism with glaring errors. Abuse will not be tolerated.

Sincerely,

BneJovi and her beta

Chapter 5

Lee-Sixx Playroom

Richie POV

So, come up to the lab

And see what's on the slab

I see you shiver with an-tici-pation

But maybe the rain

Is really to blame

So I'll remove the cause

But not the symptom

"Tonight's playthings are prepared well, Thomas?" Master Nikki asked after surveying the room from the threshold.

Richie couldn't help himself from shaking with silent amusement over one errant suggestion that spun around in his head, even though he was trying hard to concentrate on his breathing.

Frank N' Sixxer

He felt the point of Tommy's heel dig painfully into the small of his back, sustained, controlled; a warning for his misbehaviour.

"Yes, Master," Tommy replied, shifting his feet finally, giving Richie a shove with a foot on his ass before he rose to greet his Master. "Bathed, evacuated, calmed as requested," Tommy stated. "This agóri , however, doesn't seem to understand the rules."

Fuck! Richie thought as Master Nikki's eyes met his with a lazy quirk of his eyebrow.

"Really?!" the older man asked, rhetorically, lazily before turning his attention to his underling. "You know what to do, Thomas."

"Yes, Master," Tommy returned, and in Richie's altered state of mind, almost clicking his heels and bowing to Nikki.

"Agóri, come," Tommy barked, walking towards the platform in front of them and pointing to the mat similar to the one that he was already kneeling on.