Chapter Seven

Author's Notes:

I'm sitting here trying to think of something profound or interesting to impart this week...and I've got nothing really...

As if global warming and the pandemic wasn't enough to deal with, now we have a new conflict tearing the world apart and I'm just heartbroken. What kind of world are we leaving our children...?

Not to make light of any of the above but I hope my stories bring a little escape from the real world for you all.

This brings me to next week. Since this chapter rounds out yet another day in our foursome's week of smut-filled debauchery, I'm going to drop a fluff-filled, delicious treat into This Is Love, This Is Life just to shake things up😉😋

Love to you all and please stay safe❤️🙏🏻

J💕💕💕

Chapter 07

Playroom

Jon POV

Jon woke with a gasp, blinking at the ceiling above him as he tried to figure out where he was.

"Jon?!" Immediately concerned, green, sleepy eyes and bed-tousled black hair loomed in front of his face. "You're safe, puppy. We're all here, babe."

"Ni- Master?!" Jon frowned and struggled to gather his scattered thoughts.

"Shhh...the others are still sleeping," Nikki said, smiling down at him. "Do you remember what happened?" he asked.

Jon turned his head to see Richie's face on his other side, the wrong side to where he normally slept although his hand was anchored to Jon's belly. It was then that it registered with Jon that he was naked. He looked down toward the end of the bed and noticed four pairs of legs in various states of entanglement. "Oh, shit," he swore softly when the fullness of his memories hit him. He went to sift his fingers through his hair but the movement of them caused him to hiss in shock at the slight pain it caused.

Nikki chuckled darkly, delightedly, beside him. "I guess you do remember. Your hands will be sore for a day or so, puppy."

"What happened?" he asked, holding them up to inspect the chaffed palms.

Nikki chuckled again, scrubbing his face with his hands. "You didn't want to let go when I gave you the chance," he said. "Come, puppy. Let's get you showered before those two wake up."

Jon turned to look at Richie again. "What the fuck?!" he exclaimed when he saw his husband's back and ass.

"Hush now, puppy," Master Nikki admonished, swiftly reaching out and turning Jon's face away from Richie. "He's fine. Thomas took great care with your husband. It looks worse than it is and he will heal long before we send you home. Come, now. They'll wake soon enough and you can get his assurances yourself." Nikki slid from the bed and held his hand out to Jon.

Jon slid from beneath Richie's hand carefully, both wishing him to stay asleep but also needing to see his husband's eyes to know that he was okay. When he stood, Nikki held him steady until his legs stopped shaking.

"Take your time, puppy," Nikki said.

"My elbows and knees ache," Jon replied, slightly confused as to why.

"I'll apply some salves to them to relieve the pain after you've showered," Master Nikki said softly.

Placing his large hand on the small of Jon's back, Nikki guided him into the wet room and instructed him to empty his bladder first before the shower. Nikki did the same, flushed, then turned to the shower. Flipping on the taps, he quickly adjusted the temperature.