Chapter Sixteen

Author's Notes:

Woohoo! We're back, folks!

I have to apologise for the unexpected break in the regular posting schedule. Last Saturday (Australian time) we had our Federal elections and I was working at one of the polling booths. It was a long 15hr day and since I'm old and decrepit, it's taken me a LOT longer to bounce back. Tired, sore and extremely cranky (and if you ask my sons, they'd say "so what else is new?").

And then regular life got in the way...*sigh*.

This chapter was proving difficult to write from a technical standpoint. A lot needed to be told, a lot of going back to previous chapters to check on details for continuity but there wasn't a lot of movement forward in the story to be had.

A big, massive, humungous thank you to a certain beta that I keep stressing out. Seriously, I'm glad she's on the other side of the world coz I'm sure she'd throttle me if we lived closer 🤔😌❤️

So this week's chapter is a direct continuation of Chapter 15 and the aftermath of the surprise Rocky Horror movie extravaganza. But is movie night finished?! Shall we fix ourselves a drink, make some snacks and find out??

Love to you all...

J💕💕💕

Chapter 16

Playroom

Richie POV

Something was up with Jon, Richie thought as he surreptitiously watched Nikki and Tommy cuddle, talking softly to each other. He noticed the glances his way but he was in too good a mood to worry too much about them.

Jon on the other hand....

But he wasn't giving off bad vibes, that was the curious thing. He was just....

Richie sighed in frustration at his inability to pinpoint what it was, as he gathered up all the detritus of their night's fun into a trash bag.

It had only been since he and Tommy had returned from their errand and caught Nikki and himself in the afterglow of their fervid mutual blow jobs this afternoon. Thomas had sent Nikki and himself off for showers and Richie had assumed that there would have been some kind of punishment meted out after that.

However, just to add to his confusion, they were treated to a night of raucous fun and games.

But it was the conspiratorial looks between Jon and Tommy that were troubling him. Not to mention the way his husband kept slipping from his grasp when Richie tried to hold him for longer than a few moments.

The man in question suddenly appeared from the stairwell laden with glasses. Richie smiled. Jon tended to stick his tongue in the corner of his mouth when he was concentrating and he found it oddly adorable even after all these years.

As though he knew he was being watched, Jon glanced up as he took the last step and returned Richie's smile. "Were you waiting for me to fall down the stairs, Mookie?" he asked, holding out his hand that held two of the four glasses.

"No...," he said, taking the two glasses, "Just trying to figure out when that tongue of yours will come my way again."

"Hmm," Jon chuckled. "I promise you, Mookie. I'm all yours later."

"But not now," Richie stated with a pout.

"No, not now," Jon confirmed. "Right now, you have to take those drinks over to the love birds behind you."