Chapter Seventeen

Author's Notes:

Hello everyone...I hope your week has been magical or at the very least, a little okay🤔😊

This week's chapter ticks off another day for our kinky foursome which means next week's post will be something different while we plan out the final day's activities for the boys...and if it all works out, then this book will close out with a BANG...literally😉!

So for those of you who had requested this story, I hope it's lived up to your expectations? For myself and my wonderful beta, it took on a life of its own (again) and blew out too way more chapters than we were expecting!

So...for post-Enslaved...would you like to see more within this AU (if so, any preferred family members?) or something completely different? Would you like to see F/M rather than M/M? I am very open to suggestions as I have options to cover all of the above. I look forward to reading your wish lists🤔😊❤️

Sending you all love and hugs...

J💕💕💕

Chapter 17

Nikki POV

"Please, Sir," Jon started nervously. "Please, can I...can I try that?"

All heads swivelled to face Jon. For a long moment, no one spoke, too astonished to respond. Even Jon seemed disconcerted, bowing his head nervously and refusing to meet anyone's eyes.

Nikki closed his own eyes and deliberately counted to ten. By the time he reopened them he had pulled his Master persona close around him.

"Street Rat, I believe your submissive made a request," the Master stated formally, drawing Richie's attention away from the point at which his hand still grasped Jon's hair. "It behoves you as his Dominant to answer."

"I...Jon...what...?" Richie struggled to find the words. He looked helplessly between Jon, who hadn't moved, and Nikki, apparently unsure of how to proceed.

Nikki glanced at Tommy, who was watching the interaction closely, before speaking. "Jon...since you appear to have rendered your own Dominant speechless, it falls to me as Master of this playroom to speak. Look at me, puppy."

Slowly Jon raised his head and Nikki saw a mixture of uncertainty and determination in the crystal blue gaze.

"I told you at the start of this week that you would have three experienced switches ready, willing and able to satisfy your every desire." Nikki saw Jon glance quickly at the other men before returning his full attention to his Master but decided to let the slight slip in protocol go. There were more important things to think about at this moment. "But, in order to do that, puppy, I need to know, what exactly is it that you wish to try?"

Nikki watched Jon lick his lips nervously before he murmured, "The Cross, Master."

Richie visibly flinched, whilst Tommy almost bounced up and down in puppy-like excitement. Master Nikki glared briefly at his own over-excitable sub, giving his ass a short, sharp spank to settle him, before returning his attention to the anxious man kneeling before him.

"For safety purposes, the St Andrews Cross requires the use of restraints," he commented. "It allows the Dominant to work without having the risk of the sub moving unexpectedly. Do you think you would be able to manage that, puppy?"

"Yes, Master," Jon nodded, "especially if I could wear Richie's cuffs."

"Richie's cuffs wouldn't be suitable for you, puppy," Nikki said. Seeing disappointment flash across Jon's face, he took hold of the younger man's hands and turned them over in his own. "But...I believe I have something that would work if you are certain this is what you want to do."