Chapter Eleven

Author's Notes:

Well, here we are again!

I hope everyone's week has been pleasant, if not at least sufferable.

The teenagers have so graciously passed on their colds to me just in time for their school holidays and considering hubster kissed my nose, completely missing my mouth yesterday, I'm expecting MAN FLU to kick down the front door and make itself at home within a day or two.

Anyway, I digress. This week sees the temporary end of the big playroom scenes. There will be a wrap up of this night's activities next week then a break story before moving on to the next portion and hopefully the end of Jon and Richie's vacation.

My question is...for the break story, would you, my lovely readers, like to see something outside this AU or keep it within this realm? I have plenty of options for both so let me know in your comments!

Enjoy! Stay safe! In the words of Ringo Starr - peace and love, baby, peace and love✌🏻❤️

J💕💕💕

Chapter Eleven

Nikki POV

Stepping behind Richie, Master Nikki gripped the chains opposing the ones that his pet's cuffs were affixed to and pulled them down slowly. The clink, clink, sound of the metal links moving through the block above them echoed like a death knell through the room.

When Nikki had originally thought of this apparatus, it hadn't been for pleasurable pursuits. After Richie had told him of the details of his assault, he'd imagined stringing the perpetrators up by the neck with the chains but, considering he hadn't known what those pieces of scum looked like, they always took the form of his mother's boyfriends.

He'd also had a lot of explaining to do to Tommy when he first floated the idea of having it installed. And, yes, they'd used it in their pleasure play...but not often enough.

It had been for Richie.

And now that Nikki had him there, his arms slowly being brought above his head with wave after wave of anxiety rolling off his ex-lover, Nikki would even consider dismantling it, or at the very least, locking it up in its storage cupboard, never to be used again after this week. It would have served its purpose.

"That's it, pet," Nikki said. "Almost there. Don't resist it otherwise, you'll hurt your shoulders."

When Richie's arms were almost fully extended and his heels were starting to rise from the floor, Nikki stopped pulling and let the chains fall against Richie's back. Nikki admired the view from behind as Richie's muscles worked hard to keep balance.

"So fine," he murmured. "Steady now, pet." He moved the chains to one side and got as close as he possibly could behind Richie, just letting him feel his presence without touching him. "You're safe. You will come to no harm with me. What is your colour, pet?"

Richie's breathing was laboured, heavy, and he emitted small grunts and whimpers as he battled his internal demons. "G-green, Master," he finally managed to answer.

"Good boy," Master praised, running his hand across his pet's shoulders watching them twitch at the touch.

Nikki slowly moved his hand around to Richie's front, taking his time to caress his pet and not startle him. Bringing his other hand around to join its mate, Nikki spent long moments soothing his sub as though he was the finest of thoroughbred stallions that needed gentling. "That's it, pet. Just relax. I got you, little one."

A needy whine caught his attention from across the room. Without pausing his attention on his pet, Nikki raised his eyes to the couch and he couldn't help the smirk that tugged at the corner of his mouth. The younger men were intertwined on the battered couch that had seen many days and nights of his and Tommy's copulation, especially before they'd installed the bed.