𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

[ Kay Challis also known as K-5 ]

'The original owner of the body she had left at the age of five once her adoptive father began to sexually assault her she spends her days in the Underground with the other personalities her soul still looks the age of five she hasn't left the Underground since.'

[ Crazy Jane ]

' The body's dominant personality, she has the ability to make her paintings move, also allowing others to see with physical contact. She also is the most sane and reasonable unlike most of the body's personalities. Her name was inspired by a series of poems by Yeats.'

[ Hammerhead ]

'One of the more confrontational personalities her abilities are unclear, most say it is invulnerability and or super strength. The body changes to have a distinct tattoo of a winged skull on her chest with a scar on the upper lip.'

[ Sylvia ]

'A moody personality in the past she was locked in a small room in the Underground and created to hold the feelings of claustrophobia she recites poem fragments in belief that she could use them to make a key to escape the room named after the poet Sylvia Path.'

[ The Hangman's Daughter ]

'A quiet woman who enjoys painting and drawing she has the ability to psychically interact with her creations as well as allowing others with skin-to-skin contact, much like Jane. Her full name is The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter taken from an album by The Incredible String Band.'

[ Baby Doll ]

'A personality that is childlike. She's also telekinetic and thinks everything is lovely. She stays in her pink room with a pink bed in The Underground and plays with her stuffed animals.'

[ Flit]

'This personality seems to be a teenage boy that has the ability to teleport.'

[ Penn Farthing]

He speaks with a stutter when on the surface but speaks without one in the underground. His job is to run.

[ Lucy Fugue]

She has radioactive bones and see-through skin. She can also generate harmonic vibrations; this personality has electrical powers.

[ Flaming Katy]

One of the "protective" personalities, protecting Jane whenever she feels threatened. Very antisocial, someone who doesn't like to be interrogated. She is pyrokinetic and can fly.

[ Sun Daddy]

'A giant figure with a sun for a head who throws fireballs.'

[ Silver Tongue ]

Her vocalizations are actualized in silver font, and can then be used as edged weapons.

[ Spinning Jenny ]

A personality that is prone to panic attacks.

[ The Wall Crawler ]

In an interrogation room on a tape, we see Jane sticking to the wall no one knows much of this personality.

[ Scarlot Harlot ]

A nymphomaniac with the power to create ectoplasm projections and absorb stray psychosexual energy

[ Lady Purple ]

A woman who can see the future but rarely speaks.

[ The Nun ]

A Catholic nun armed with a chainsaw.

[ Doctor Harrison ]

White streak of hair and blue eyes. Able to telepathically suss out the childhood traumas of others. Power to influence anyone who hears her voice. Described by many as "insane". In the underground she's portrayed as a middle aged woman in a business suit.

[ Karen ]

A perky but unstable alter with the power to cast "love spells". She loves 90's rom-coms. She comes out when Jane is severely depressed.

[The Snow Queen ]

The Snow Queen is one of the many personalities of Kay Challis whose mind fragmented due to suffering sexual abuse from her own father at the young age of five but her power seem to deal with the ice, cryokenisis.

[ Driver 8 ]

Conductor of the Underground subway, named after the R.E.M. song. The Driver's hat has an infinity symbol (a sideways "8") on it.

[ Driller Bill ]

A dark-skinned woman. Arguably as aggressive as Hammerhead, yet also fond of Baby Doll and her antics.

[ Black Annis ]

An aggressive alter, equipped with sharp claws, red eyes, and blue skin. She stands guard over the station that held Daddy. Also misandrist, one who hates men, so she never lets any men pass her.

[ The Weird Sisters ]

A three-in-one persona similar to . Shown as a Three-Headed Lady.

[ Miranda ]

The former host who took over after Kay went dormant; she destroys herself after an incident at a church. Her "station" is now occupied by some indescribable horror, visible from a distance only as a weird light, which only Driver 8 can see without being destroyed by the vision.

[ Daddy ]

An introject of Jane's father as a giant monster made of insects, excrement and puzzle pieces. Resides in a mental representation of the Well.

[ The Shapeless Children ]

Constantly repeat "Daddy don' do it". Is made to constantly relive the trauma of Kay in the deepest part of the Underground.

The Sin-Eater

She believes she must suffer for her sins. Jane brings her out as a defense when being tortured.

 Jane brings her out as a defense when being tortured

A/n-Will add more if any come about in the fic. I also got the pics / gifs from google and some from Pinterest.