Questions + Answers

Hello guys! So, I know it's been a while since I have been on here writing and whatnot, it's because I'm going through some family stuff and on top of that I'm moving. My life has just been hectic and suckish at the moment. But that's okay I'm taking it a day at a time. But doing that I just been going through a writer's block with all my writing at the moment and upon other things. Umm but yeah, I'm not getting too much into it. I was wondering though... I have this idea in my head. I want to see if you guys are interested in it. If you are, I will most definitely work on it and go forward with it. It would be a young woman who suffers from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder). The face claim for the body and host would be Vanessa Morgan or if you have any other POC woman face claims I'm open to hear them, but I'm really feeling to make it her as the face claim. And she will be set in other universes such as Twilight, MCU, Teen Wolf, TVD, TO, Harry Potter, and maybe more. If you guys have a suggestion where you want her to go first let me know. There are many reasons I want to do this but I'm not really getting into it. But I will say the main reason is because I use Crazy Jane most of the time. Now I love Crazy Jane but it's just that I'm always scared to make her too ooc or making changes and people telling me differently which has happened. Ya know, I just don't want to have to think or worry about doing Crazy Jane and the Underground justice to their characters if that makes sense. And a big thing is I want to make my Oc more relatable you know, like no powers or changing of appearances, well depending on the story or what not. But I want to make her a certain way and whatnot and yeah. Now I will still leave up my Crazy Jane Fics and Still Write them don't worry lol. I'm nervous as to what you say but I'm excited. I hope that covers it all let me know what you think in the comments or in the fics I post this in. Bye!