Chapter 1

Even though Bella Swan was going through with the events of Edward leaving her. Bella at the moment was in the car with her father Charlie Swan. Right she was restless, nervous, but filled with mostly curiosity. She now sat in the front seat fidgeting while Charlie drove the borrowed car to their destination, Arkham Asylum.

Not that long ago Bella and her father found out from the Asylum that they had an unknown family member whose name was Kay Challis or was now known as Crazy Jane.

Crazy Jane was Charlie's unknown niece from his deceased sister and Bella's cousin. The two had received a call from the Asylum that Jane was being released and needed to be supervised. And being that Charlie was the only known relative the Asylum could find of Jane's. They called and asked for Charlie to become her guardian. Charlie was surprised to receive the news he had a niece from his sister that he missed dearly. He instantly wanted to agree to take Jane in but was told he needed to pick her up personally and to be informed more about Jane. Charlie took some time off of work and talked with Bella about the arrangements.

The two instantly came to agreements. Bella wanted to be there to meet Jane and for Charlie so she came along. Charlie was nervous but filled with joy to know that he had more family. Bella herself was fidgeting as she sat in the seat next to Charlie as they drove in silence. Her rapid thoughts got worse as the two of them drove closer to the Asylum that held her cousin, Jane. She couldn't help but wonder what her cousin had done to end up here, or what she had gone through. Her fathers thoughts weren't much different. Bella's rapid thoughts were interrupted by her father.

"How are you feeling Bells," Charlie asked, making an attempt to make conversation and also to distract the both of them. Charlie could tell Bella was having a harder time than him from her fidgeting. She wasn't good with new people but was putting up an effort for her new family member.

"Just nervous," Bella mutters, admiring the view outside the window of the car. The car was coming closer to their destination. Bella appreciated her fathers help to distract her, but the distraction only seemed to help very little. It was a quick thought but Bella was also happy for Jane coming when she did because it was distracting her from Edward's leaving. Thinking more of Jane though, now Bella was worried about how she would act when she meets her cousin.

"Right Bells, I think you should keep close to me when we get to the Asylum, Okay?" Charlie orders softly with words. He was nervous about the place the place was now coming closer to, he had held back some information about the Asylum not wanting to scare Bella. Not after she was actually showing some sort of emotions after Edward. Upon doing some research Charlie found that Arkham Asylum was a little sketchy. So, he wanted to make sure Bella stayed close just in case.

"Okay but why?"Bella asked curiously as she turned from the window abruptly putting her attention on Charlie. Bella was already going to do that being in a new place, but to hear Charlie say something like that had her curious as to why.

" Alright, I should have said something sooner. But I didn't want to worry ya... I did some research on the Asylum, it just seems a little sketchy to me." Charlie paused in the middle of his speech. He now fully had Bella's attention as she listened to every word he said, "but I didn't want to alarm you."

"Just tell me what you're thinking," Bella reassured him, waiting patiently. She wanted to know what was wrong with the place where her cousin resided. Charlie looked at Bella quickly before looking at the road. He then took a deep breath and prepared himself to explain.

"When I was looking up the place trying to locate where Jane was and get a feel for the place. It just seemed like a sketchy place. I then went over some reports on the place and they aren't good. What I'm tryna say Bella. I wouldn't be surprised if this place did some things to Jane, Bella." Charlie shared with Bella with a sad sigh as he licked his lips nervously.

"I just thought you should know if something seems off about your cousin and to make sure you stay close so nothing happens to you ya." Charlie finished letting Bella alone to gather her thoughts. Which she was but they were more rapid now with worrying thoughts of her cousin.

" I'll stay close to you dad, don't worry. And I'll help as much as I can with Jane," Bella promised as she looked at Charlie. Who had heard but didn't look at Bella too busy watching the road but gave her a nod in response. From then on they were silent. Charlie and Bella were now both too busy trying to calm their thoughts, as they were finally in front of their destination Arkham Asylum.

___________________________________________________________

At Arkham Asylum in a plain white room that was filled with deranged people with abilities that were patients. All were part of Arkham's experiments moved to one unit together; they were now sitting and were listening keenly. In the front of the crowd of patients stood a young woman wearing dull yellow clothing, signifying she too was a patient. This woman had bright blue wild eyes, black hair, and a gray stripe that laid straight with the rest of her hair.

This woman's name was Dr. Harrison, one of Jane's many alters.

Dr. Harrison has the ability to control minds. Dr. Harrison was actually an almost perfect alter. She's very smart, also understanding, as well as thoughtful. But there was one thing, one little hitch with her: she was utterly and marvelously insane. Right now though she was speaking to the experiment on patients of the asylum trying to cause an uproar. She was attempting to satisfy her boredom. So, why not put false information about a god into the patients minds.

"Yes, he hears your cries, and your pleas," Dr. Harrison looked upon everyone who was listening to her as she announced to the people that sat before her. It took Dr. Harrison some control her laughter being she found the other amusing.

"The Re-Creator...?" A confused man asked, scratching his head as he looked around nervously.

"Correct, that is right." Dr. Harrison approved as she continued her speech, pacing in front of the group as she explained vigorously. She was making up everything and trying to make it sound believable. It quenches Dr. Harrison's boredom and need to do something with her mind, while she was on the surface.

"Come on, I mean why let these people inject you with these... so called healing formulas. When all you need is to wait for the Re-Creator. So that he can be the one to truly heal you," she boasted with a wide smile. As Dr. Harrison now stood in front of the people with her smile that turned into a smirk as the people held onto every word she said. Dr. Harrison continued her speech about the Re-creator with the patients. They were making plans together for when the 'Re-Creator' came for them. It took everything in her to not laugh hysterically at the ideas that were coming from the patients.

"What do we do when the Re-Creator comes," A woman said hesitantly.

"Dance," she whispered with a velvety voice with a tilt of her head. Looking at all of the people, letting her eyes glow as she used her abilities to manipulate them. She made sure her eyes met everyone's gaze not leaving anyone out.

"Dance like there is a giant eye in the sky watching y-, "she sang with her arms raised with her smirk growing into a wide smile. As she was about to continue with her speech Dr. Harrison was cut short in the middle of her speech.

"Hey, Challis, you're being released," a man wearing a white uniform said with a forced polite voice. The others were staring as well and began to clap as their messenger from the 'Re-Creator' was being released from the hell that was the asylum. Smiling at the patients Dr. Harrison soon turned to the man. Herself and everyone knew that they were told they were to be released but thought they were joking. But hearing the polite tone and actions caused Dr. Harrison to turn around with a raise of her brow and a look of suspicion. Especially when the man escorted her with the utmost manners. When most here weren't known for such a thing. Following the two escort guards to her room hesitantly, she then felt relief as she heard Hammerhead's voice.

'Well, this shit ain't suspicious at all. They're being kiss asses. Assholes never treat us like this.'

Dr. Harrison pursed her lips together to stop the chuckle from escaping from her lips, as she assessed the two guards as she followed them. She herself was suspicious as well and she had to agree with Hammerhead.

________________________________________________

What you think :)