Chapter 7

It didn't take long for Bella to get behind Edward who was already by her side in a flash. Everyone was still looking at Alice in wonder though. When she came out of her daze she turned her attention on Jane. Which everyone followed suit. There was a loud gasp that came from Jane's bodies. As it seemed someone was at the surface. Frantically shuffling around and looking around Jane ended up on the floor scared and confused mumbling. Jasper was about to go to his mate but was stopped by Alice. That's when they heard the mumbling get louder who wasn't Jane but Sylvia.

"No one cares! No one cares! No one cares!" Sylvia started to speak out with her unique voice and eyes pitch black. Which caused the Cullen's to look with shock and awe at her. But also with sadness when they finally heard what she was saying.

"Jane! Please it's Bella I care we all care," Bella begged from her spot from behind Edward. She was about to walk past him to get to Jane but was stopped by Edward's hand and Alice's voice.

"No Bella don't, it's not Jane," Alice informed. As she looked at Sylvia who was rocking back and forth with her knees to her chest. Everyone was watching the girl with interest as she suddenly seemed to shift and a tattoo was on her chest and a scar above her upper lip appeared. Hammerhead appeared above the surface angrily after hearing Bella.

"Jane isn't here right now. And you don't care about Jane! No one does except us," Hammerhead seethed as she ran her finger through her hair that was in her face pushing it back as she glared at Bella. Climbing on to the bed behind her not taking her eyes off everyone in the room.

"Hammerhead that's not true," Bella spoke, trying to convince Hammerhead she truly cares about Jane and the underground. She was about to speak again to explain herself and wh she said what she said days ago but was cut off by screaming. Hammerhead shifted and was pushed to the underground while another appeared at the surface. Her name was Spinning Jenny.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," Spinning Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs from the pain in her head. She soon begins to hit her head hard with her hands. Falling to her side she hit her head on the bed as she kicked and screamed. Many gasps were heard from the Cullen's seeing her. The first to come from the shock and run over was Jasper not wanting his mate to get hurt. Carlisle was next to him trying to keep her from hurting herself. But they were soon shrugged off harshly by another as the body shifted again, Hammerhead.

"Don't fucking touch me," Hammerhead yelled with anger. The two soon put their hands up in surrender seeing she wasn't hurting herself. But soon another wave appeared over Hammerhead another arrived on the surface, Scarlot Harlot.

"Please, touch me. Please,touch me," Scarlot Harlot moaned as she placed her hands on her breast. Soon she opened her legs wide and ran her hands over her body flirtatiously. Scarlot Harlot was soon taken from the surface as Hammerhead arrived.

"You are a lying piece of shit. Everything was a lie. You don't care, I'm sure no one cares about us. To think we were going to help you get your little boy toy baaa-," Hammerhead growled as her attention was on Bella who was now in tears watching Jane and the Underground go through such a thing.

"Hammerhead please let me explain," Bella pleaded as she sniffled. Hammerhead was about to speak but was cut off. Someone else seemed to come to the surface. And that someone was Penn.

"N-no one cares. N-no one cares. N-no one cares. P-penny for your thoughts. Oh dear cheerio," Penn stuttered as he looked to the ceiling stuck in his thoughts. And not wanting to see the others that were watching and didn't want to talk to Bella.

"Penn," Bella asked.

"What are you shit for brains looking at," Jane gasped more calmly now. Her attention was soon turned to Bella who spoke.

"Jane, please let me explain," Bella begged. Seeing and hearing Bella again caused Jane to be pushed to Underground again. But this time as her body shifted there were two buns in her hair with two pink bows. Signifying that it was Babydoll who was at the surface. Babydoll was curled into herself as she cried drool escaping her mouth as she bawled her eyes out.

"Babydoll I'm so sorry," Bella cried out to the little girl as she walked to her Edward tried to stop her but Bella shrugged him off. She soon stopped walking when Alice stopped her gently but firmly. Butcher soon stopped when she heard what Babydoll said.

"NO! N-O! NO! I didn't want you to leave! You left us you big meanie! You hurt me, us! You left us! You're a big meanie Bella! NO! NO! NO! Ahhh!" Babydoll wailed as she balled her fists up and hit them against her thighs.

"Babydoll please,please let me explain," Bella tried again to explain with tears in her eyes.

"NO you are just trying to trick me!" Babydoll yelped again at Bella with a harsh glare. Babydoll was so hurt by what Bella said and did. Just like everyone else in the Underground was. But the ones who were most hurt were Jane, Flit, Penn, and herself having grown close to Bella the most. But her blurry vision of Bella was cut off by Alicewalking and sitting in front of the little girl.

"Stop," Alice muttered to Bella softly as she walked to Babydoll with tissues in hand. Alice soon knelt down in front of her and smiled as she continued, "Hello I'm Alice. What's your name?"

"I'm Babydoll. I know you from Lady Purple, she said you're nice," Babydoll sniffled. She was about to wipe her face with her sleeve but was stopped by Alice. Rosalie and everyone seemed to know what she was doing. Alice was trying to calm her. So with a sad smile Edward took Bella out of the room who had a heavy heart. As the others tried to calm her.

"Well thank you sweetheart. You seem nice too. But I must ask after all this, are you hungry," Alice asked with a soft smile as she cleaned Babydoll's face. Babydoll was indeed hungry after all that happened. But she was also excited to maybe make a new friend. She and the others heard from Lady Purple that Alice was nice and they could trust her.

"Pancakes with syrup?" Babydoll whispered and looked to Alice and the others through her lashes. She was met with many smiles and nods. Which caused her to soon smile and squeal as she clapped her hands. This caused everyone to laugh along with relax seeing that Babydoll was calmer too.

___________________________________________________________ 

A/N - Suprise everyone! Two updates for Lovely. I'm sorry for the long wait I've been having trouble writing for Jane and the Underground still am, but I thought why not give it a shot.  Please if you could comment and let me know what you are thinking. Please I would appreciate it. Hopefully I see you in my other fics please comment I'd love to hear from you guys.