Chapter 2 : Are We moving ?

Hello, it's me again ! With a new chapter, again... But let's get ready, shall we ?

Chapter 2 : ARE WE MOVING ?

Senritsu smiled when she saw the last broadcast of the Hunter association vote. Gon had been in full view, and she recognised Killua's shadow behind the door.

When she woke up, in her bed at the General Quarter created by Kurapika for bodyguards to employ, it had taken only minutes to realise what had transpired in the future. She immediately came to face a dilemma.

Should she explain everything to Kurapika ?

She knew for a fact the blond Kuruta didn't travel back in time with them. She hadn't seen him since she came back. He was always inside that room, with the scarlet eyes, and his heartbeat was the same weak and slow flow as it was before all of this. Strained. Almost free of revenge, but still chained with the burden of his past. It was just a bit saddening he had to be put into a live or die situation for his heartbeat to return to normal.

Killua made Kurapika the promise to tell his counterpart about the future. Knowing the boy, he would be feeling guilty enough to stick to the plan. Senritsu knew Kurapika would know at one point or another of their new story, but… She really didn't have the courage it took to tell everything that happened.

Also…

"Shit ! It's for real this time, Kurapika !"

"What do you mean, old man ! Just get on the damn boat before we drown !"

"Before you drown, you mean !?"

"No shit, Sherlock ! If I have to say please for you to get the fuck away while you still can-"

"No way in hell I let you to die alone in there !"

"Hey ! What are you- let go of me ! Stop that !"

"Listen to me, Kurapika. I am not a fighter, I can't help them for what's next. But I know you can !"

"No, stop, I say ! I am not able to maintain the water out of this side if you hold me like that ! I can't !"

"Kurapika… I know, you know I would not survive an hour once out of there. So you have to for me. Do you understand ?"

"I CAN'T !"

"It is… the least I can do."

"No ! Stop ! Don't ! LEORIO !"

Kurapika had felt the displaced guilt and the grief, and he would yet again. After he was teleported out of the boat, he had been silent for weeks. Until they reached earth. Then, he took the lead, coldly, distant. Absent. But there, even though. The proof was the one time Senritsu felt she had her friend given back to her.

The day he decided to be the sacrifice.
She had laughed when she understood his motive. He clearly had thought it through, from the very beginning. It was probably only a shadow in his mind by the time they found ground under their feet, then a guess slowly taking a consistent form in his restless mind. Until those last six months. Gon's death. That was when he might have started to plan.

In the end, it was obvious. Kurapika had done it all very cleanly, even successfully killing in the egg any guilt any of them survivors could have been feeling because of his death. He was a master in his art, Senritsu choked the praise.

"It is not your fault."

'I know.'

"Senritsu ?"