Chapter 4 : Recruitment ? Ugh...

Hello everyone. Here for the new chapter. S'been a week since it's out, forgot to bring it in 😅👍.

Chapter 4 : Recruitment ? Ugh...

Weird.

All was just very weird.

That was what Mizaistom thought of his current situation.

As soon as was elected to be Isaac Netero's successor, he demissioned from the president post and the Zodiacs. Ging did too, the bastard, would say Cheadle. Then Netero's son came out of his hole to take the opportunity. They couldn't oppose him as for now, so they just had to find two replacements for the Zodiacs who left.

And then the issues came, if there wasn't any before.

He was now facing Killua Zoldik, who had by his side a lost Leorio and a curious Gon. He silently took a deep breath ane dove his gaze into Killua's playing but impenetrable one.

"We are not going to accept Hisoka as the new boar or rat," he concluded. For the fifth time this hour. "If Leorio really doesn't want to become a Zodiac, doesn't he also have someone to recommend for the post in his behalf ?"

He was interested when Leorio finally opened the mouth, but once again disappointed when the young white haired boy interrupted.

"Even if he does, are you not able to manage your recruitments by yourself in the Zodiacs ? Can't you handle yourself alone without the late president ?"

You let a new hunter lead you through your problems all alone…

The taurus had self control. More than that, he didn't feel affected by the younger's words. He took the insult and analysed it. Killua really seemed not to like them. Why, he still had no way to know. Ging's son, to the contrary, didn't look like he had any opinion on them yet. He sensed the curiosity of a child, its admiration objective and also the caution his experience and his friend told him to have.

Leorio was confused. His attention was switching from Mizaistom to Killua, and vice versa, over and over again. He was annoyed to be retained in there for apparently no reason, though he knew Killua was not stupid. Like Gon, he was neutral.

Mizaistom was fighting Killua, and Killua only.

"Why Hisoka, pray tell ?"

"You choose Zodiacs for their tempers and personnalities, right ? Gotta see Ging and the other blond, Pariston was it ? So, gotta see their personnalities, man ! Manipulator much, vicious much ! Why not Hisoka ? is the question."

"Hisoka doesn't have the motivation, he could very well be a criminal, always in opposition with us."

"So you're asking a newbie ?"

"A newbie who was almost elected to be the new president," Mizaistom rectified.
"Alright, he did. But politics is not Leorio's place."

"That would be Kurapika," agreed Leorio before Killua shushed him.

The Taurus sign frowned.

"Who ?"

"It's-" tried Leorio.

"No one. They are other candidates who could very well be the boar or the rat, right ?"

'Unfortunately, no.' But Mizaistom was not going to mention their actual vulnerability in front of a Zoldik, for god sake. None of the other candidates really had the something needed to be a Zodiac. Might it be the care or the strength, there was a lack.