Chapter 9

~Previously On Chapter 8~

Warning-
This Chapter Contains-
•Sexual Advancement
•Smut

Please Read On With Caution!
~Red-Tea-Freak

"You dumb horny fuck." Bad Captain laughed, Tim had gotten a bit of an erection from the fantasies he just had. Bad enough, Bad Captain had felt his erection. Bad Captain gave a smirk, his hands were resting on the arms of the office chair before his hands found their way to his hips. They forced Tim to grind against his leg, which he shivered about. A small moan escaping the right hands mouth, his face going more red from embarrassment.

"Great, you're moan just gave me a hard on.. you fucker." He growled, Tim whimpered and he hid his face. "I'm so sorry Captain! I-I should go!" Tim sputtered, tears pinpricking in his eyes. Bad Captain rolled his eyes and brought his face closer to Tim's, his eyes interlocked with his. Tim sniffled, shivering both from terror and excitement. It was mainly from terror, scared Bad Captain was going to discipline him or remove him from the office.

"Be quiet, you're not in trouble.. nobody else can hear us." He gave a devilish grin, Tim slowly calmed down a little bit. Bad Captain ran his hands up his love handles, running them down his arms and interlocking his hands with Tim's. His grin softened as he lifted himself up and pinned Tim onto his desk. At least his desk was cleaned a little, that's for sure. Tim blushed a little bit as he looked up at his Captain, his legs wrapped around his torso.

"You're a slut for this, aren't you..." Bad Captain sneered, he began removing his right hands armor. Tim was fit for being short compared to his Captain, Tim sort of just let him did as he pleased. He didn't want him to stop, his hands wandered his torso. He shivered at the touch, hating himself for falling for his Captain like this.

"Sick little fuck.." he grumbled before he leaned downward and kissed him roughly. He forced his tongue into his mouth, not caring about the fighting for dominance thing. Tim was a dominant bottom and it showed, but he allowed Bad Captain to do whatever he wanted with him.

~Too Be Continued...~