Chapter 15

~Previously On Chapter 14~

Warning-
This Chapter Contains-
•Sexual Advancement

Please Read On With Caution!
~Red-Tea-Freak

Steve slightly shivered a bit at the cold feeling against his legs, feeling their gloved hands grip his thighs as they held his legs. They didn't bother removing his boots, so his pants stayed on around his ankles. Bad Captain grinned like a child seeing candy on Halloween, running a hand down his thigh. Steve yelped and squirmed just slightly at the feeling of the hand going lower and touching his ass.

Bad Captain laughed at this, caressing his ass a little bit. Steve shook and a shiver ran up his spine, he bit the gag trembling in fear. Tim cooed, gently gripping his thigh. He left marks upon his thigh, grinning like a child at the shivering of Steve. Steve would squirm and beg internally, not wanting his ass messed with.

He whined through the cloth gag as he saw both Bad Captain and Tim remove their batons from the sheaths on their belts. Bad Captain would take his baton and run it up his cock, Steve shivered at the feeling. It was cold and with how slow it was run up his length, it felt good when it shouldn't have. He squirmed some more, his breathing becoming fast paced.

"Look at the helpless Right Hand Man~" Bad Captain teased as he ran his baton back down his length, now picking it up off his body. Tim would bring his baton up to his mouth, his hot breath coating it as he stuck it in his own mouth to lube it up. Steve whined and whimpered, squirming as he had nothing else to defend himself with. His legs wouldn't do much, but Tim decided before having their fun. Tim would tie his legs together so he couldn't do anything, which made Bad Captain chuckle.

Meanwhile, John was traversing throughout the base plains of enemy grounds. Going through not getting spotted by snipers, which was surprising. He would then take a stop, and stare. Noticing Tim wasn't around as, Tim would be patrolling the base plains. Still being stealthy, he would enter in the base. Going to the torture chamber, hearing the sounds of Steve's whimpers as he inched closer.

Bad Captain and Tim would take their lubed up batons, since Bad Captain lubed his own. Tim would slowly begin to insert his lubed up baton into Steve's ass, Steve would bite down onto the gag and give a soft moan. This caused Bad Captain to then insert his lubed up baton into his ass.

~Too Be Continued...~