Chapter 22

~Previously On Chapter 21...~

"You know, you look nice in my helmet Steve." Tankman admitted, smiling brighter than ever. Steve would look up at his Captain, sheering through the goggles and giving soft laughter. "Your helmet is a tad bit too big for me Captain!" Steve laughed out, showing his biggest smile.

Tankman would slip his hands under his rump and around his back before lifting him up, "Let's get back to base before the team gets too worried and sends another search party out for us." Tankman howled, laughing hysterically. Steve would gasp out as he was lifted up, biting his tongue and staring ahead. "Captain. Why did you pick me up-?" Steve questioned in a spooked tone.

"Well, why not? You seem a little troubled, plus your legs are shaking. I feel as if since you were butt fucked, Stevie, you cannot walk." Tankman laughed gently as Steve would puff his cheeks and cross his arms, giving a soft grumble of embarrassment. "Oh fuck you, Captain.." Steve grimaced, turning his head sharply away from his loving Captain. Tankman would laugh loudly as he held Steve in his arms.

"Awe, sorry you're embarrassed Steve. But, seriously. Let's go before the others stick their cocks betwixt their legs and send out some privates to look for us." Tankman spouted, grunting as he would march out of the torture room Steve was being kept in. He enjoyed keeping his best friend so close to him, his body heat keeping the smaller male warm.

"So. What had they wanted to know, eh?" Tankman gleamed, looking at Steve with questioning eyes. Steve looked at his Captain, swaying a bit with the walking of the Captain. "Well, the two wanted to know what we had planned for the future.." He grunted, leaning into his chest. The Captain cackled some as he let Steve fall asleep in his arms.

"You have a rest Stevie... It'll be better when we get back to base.." he mumbled to the sleeping acquaintance of his in his arms. His pace picking up to destroy the orange sandy plain beneath him, wanting to swiftly get to the base before he would be shot down by enemy lines or be attacked by other enemies in this nuclear wasteland.

A/N: Sorry I Took So Long Getting Back Into This Book! It's Been A Few Months Since I Even Touched This And I'm Glad I Finished This Chapter. Look Out For Chapter 23!

~Too Be Continued...~